how many of yall work 2 jobs here......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Im working 3 part time jobs right now and going to school full time (16 units). I barely make it to school but the semester is almost over. Im working at a my/families store ($16/hr) selling hot tubs, doing deliveries, and service about 25 hours a week. Im working at a campground ($13/hr) 30 hours a week. And Im doing recording, mixing, and mastering ($20-30/hr) at least 12 hours a week usually more like 20. Plus I got a crop to tend too.. I aint really doing to much on the weekends but thats almost a good thing cuz I aint wasting money or getting drunk all the time.

I dunno it works for me for now while Im still in school, I make pretty decent $ but I do work a lot. Im gonna focus my time on one job, do music on ths side like I am when school is over. One more semester

Mar 30, 2006
For those that do have jobs, hold onto them. Some might think their job sucks but trust me, jobs are hard to get and makes a person grateful when countless people ask if "you're hiring" on a daily basis. Those that are on unemployment, save as much as you can on the side. I just got off of unemployment and that gap in work experience isn't a good look at all.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
i worked construction and cookin for the last 18 months long ass days 6-7 working a week , now i work 7 outta every 14 days and make sick cash at a paper mill, i got a lcky break my unc works there

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
weird, the only time I was the least stressed out (besides being on unemployment) was having 3 jobs. none were full time, some days were 4hrs long, some days were 13 hours long and had a day off weeks at a time. But I wasnt under any stress.

Dec 17, 2004
^^congrats but 430-5 is plenty of time to pound a couple tall cans b4 your second shift. try it.

wait what? you go in at 6am and work 10.5 hours a day at either chilis or hooters? that sounds weird

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
i basically live at my job...i was wanting to go to school but i cant imagine doing both...how do those of you who have 2+ jobs or have one job and go to school manage to do that shit?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
yea I'm just chillen now days, my lab hours is flexible, I just come and go as I please... long as my shit is complete is all that matters.

my lady work for the state, she's my "2nd" job

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
yea I'm just chillen now days, my lab hours is flexible, I just come and go as I please... long as my shit is complete is all that matters.

my lady work for the state, she's my "2nd" job
lol

ya my job is like that too..i come and go as i please as long as the shit gets done at some point before i go home...they dont trip off OT either...so sometimes i just stay and bullshit...kinda like what im doing tonight...lol