how many of yall work 2 jobs here......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i been sober mayne.....going on 6 months........yea i start off my days of the week at 6- and they usually end at 1 in the morning

Feb 14, 2004
i been sober mayne.....going on 6 months........yea i start off my days of the week at 6- and they usually end at 1 in the morning
Congrats man. I'm 133 days sober. Lost over 10lbs since I quit drinking. I also have two jobs. Both at the same spot.

Nov 26, 2006
i was working two jobs for the past 4 1/2 years up until two months ago.. im only working one and my $$ is spent more wisely.. the best part about having one job is seeing my son and my back doesnt always hurt anymore.. stay strong thou is aint easy yo.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
^ I know, it's kinda fucked up if u ask me.... Dude has a better life now n making a real strong effort to stay sober n stay on the right track.

It WAS funny once or twice as a joke but on the real, it is some serious shit. Addiction is a bitch and we shouldn't TRY to trigger dudes ex alcoholism. I'm sure its already hard as it is.

Aug 6, 2008
thats good to hear, stack that paper and keep it pushin, i havent drank in a few weeks and it actually feels good knowin whats goin on and havin your mind sharp etc... and as much as i drink i been savin hella money from it too

Oct 27, 2008
lol @ all the people making an effort to have x-loc become an alcoholic again.

at first that shit was funny, because i did that once or twice...but now its kinda old. i gotta give props to dude for working 2 jobs for his child, and not having much time for himself...
i mean, my attempt @ making him relapse was really only for personal amusement. thats why it was so subtle. i'm an alcoholic myself though, so i can do that.

congrats for being free of the addiction & um, successful? if you wanna call working 2 jobs in the food serving industry successful lol. you work with some big tiddie bitches though, so i guess it is.

Dec 20, 2002
mayn, I need to get on unemployment to go to school. That would help me a lot. Did you get fired and just started going to school instead or what?
yeah i got laid off cause work was slow and just using the time to further me education and work toward somehting I can make some $ in....cause al these jobs working 14 hours a day to make a good check is to much

Apr 25, 2002
you gotta do wut u gotta do.....yea shit i lost damn near 30 something pounds since i stop drinking..but i put some weight back on cuz i eat alot of fast food....the only thing bad about working 2 jobs is the chilis i work at is the 3rd busiest in the country and the 10th busiest in the world.......and the cold thing about it i dont see no money what so ever

Nov 1, 2004
I took 11 units this semester while on unemployment. I've been collecting GI Bill benefits as well. 2 Governments checks, I'll take it. I got another 6 months on my unemployment but I'm thinking about working because I'm fucking bored. 6 years in the military to unemployment and college is a big change.
I even quit smoking dank so I can pass a fucking piss test.
I've been taking my unemployment checks and buying gold and silver with it, fuck the government. hahaha

Apr 13, 2006
I work at the SF Giants stadium. Been wanting a second job because I work one week and get the next week off. Usually during my time off I spend my whole check because I have so much time off that I tend to go shopping and partying a lot.

Dec 3, 2009
I don't have a job... just a couple business i set up..

i just pop open a beer. and have my workers do the work..
i just handle the office..
and pop open the beer..
and be revenue retrevin like 40 water