how many of yall saw big lurch on tv right now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
x-loc said:
I can gives a fuck wut you or anyone else think..so stop wastein yo time..
LoL. You obviously do, since you keep checking and replying to this post. These fools dont even have to clown on you, you doing it to urself. Its all comedy though.

Apr 25, 2002
@ suspect

damn homie..............you must be new to the 91...cuz if you aint knowin already.........x-joke IS THE BIGGEST DICK-SUCKER YOULL ENCOUNTER IN YOUR LIFE.........and dont be "bumpin gumbs" bout the homie ripp2a, at least HE GOT SOMETHNG TO SAY WORTH WHILE.............209 UP

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
BANN THE BITCH....

THE WACC ASS "CHARACTER" THAT YOU PORTRAY IS REALLY
PLAYED OUT...
YOU'VE BEEN POSTING NON-STOP SINCE YOU ARRRIVED HERE
ON 08 AUG!!

TAKE YO ASS TO SLEEP FOOOL...YOUR AVG POST IS 128.73 POST PER DAY.....GET THE FUCC OUT THE HOUSE BITCCCH!!

YOU ARE NEITHER ENTERTAINING NOR AMUSING!!!

THE ROLE THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO JUMP IN IS ALREADY TAKEN BY THE BIGG LEE!!

ALL THAT "ON MY" SHIT IS WACC JUST LIKE YO FAGG ASS!!

ROLL YO BITCH ASS UP OUTA HERE GEEK.

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Wow, how many times will you post that? Your insults are as boring as your how you say "internet gangster" persona. You're an idiot. God Bless You!

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
BITCCCH GO TO SLEEP YOU 128 POST PER DAY BITCCH!!

Your insults are as boring as your how you say "internet gangster" persona.

ALLLLLLL NOOOOOOOO....
YOU HAVE ME CRYIN NOW.......IM HURT.

GET OFF THE 91 BITCH...YOU AINT ENTERTAINING.

YOU PLAYED OUT HOE.

GO POST SOME EYECANDY BEFORE YOU LEAVE BITCCCH.

BANN THE CLUTTER POST HOECAKE!!

EXCUSE ME 91HOMIES WHILE ILL DROPP DOWN TO A BITCCH'S LEVEL SO I CAN TALK SHIT.

D-LOCC

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

D-Locc60 said:

EXCUSE ME 91HOMIES WHILE ILL DROPP DOWN TO A BITCCH'S LEVEL SO I CAN TALK SHIT.

D-LOCC

Golly, you must have remained on the same level because you have been the only one talking. You have responded to a majority of my posts which had nothing to do with you, so you must be either impressed with my activity, jealous, or envious. Perhaps I may suggest you go the restroom and look in the mirror, you will be surprised that who you see is not a how you say "hardcore thug" or "gangster". If you were, you would not be threatened by my activity on the "internet", because this is not "real life" to us, but it is obvious that it is to you, and you are taking these too personal. So I shall pray for you, God Bless You and Have A Nice Day!

Apr 26, 2002
So can everyone cut the bullshit, and get back to the subject.
Can someone give us the lowdown on what happened and is happening with Big Lurch

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

BIG J said:
So can everyone cut the bullshit, and get back to the subject.
Can someone give us the lowdown on what happened and is happening with Big Lurch

Thank You! Finally someone with a sense of reason!

May 7, 2002
I think they mentioned during the show that he is awaiting trial...i cant remember the date or the details, but i'm pretty sure you wont be seeing him anytime soon.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i seen tha tshit.....i was like, hey, i heard about that on the siccness a LONG ASS TIME AGO....lol...