how many of yall saw big lurch on tv right now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
yea he did....with that muzzle on him. All shermed out and shit. That white broad on there hella dumb too..."yea my bf is on pcp, and he gets really vioeant" "arnt you afraid that he might turn on you one day?" and this bitch laughs....and says something like "yea i dunno"

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
wut da fuck is u talken about I havent speak on lurch yet....you show me a thread where i been talking about him....

Apr 25, 2002
@ tha rippa

x-loc said:
lol....foo you always got something to say dont you..
WAIT JUST A FUCKIN MINUTE............DID U SAY THA RIPPA ALWAYS HAS SOMETHING TO SAY..................U FUCKIN FAG, U GOT SOMETHING (IGNORANT) TO SAY ON EVERY FUCKIN POST...........FOO YOUR A BITCH..........JUST ACCEPT BEING THE 91-BITCH.....AND STOP TRYIN TO SAY ANYTHING BOUT ANYONE ELSE..........YOU FUCKIN HOE

May 27, 2002
fa real 209....let them know....x-loc DOES always have something ignorant to say...and all the youngins to the board think hes somethin special cuz he has some ungodly amount of posts...so in turn they turn into groupies so they can be like x-loc...like i broke it down before....

1000 of his posts are nutriding lynch
400 are defending why he nutrides lynch
500 are him asking a stupid ass question (for example: a pic thats titled rip, dame, and beta.....he askes whos the one wearing the "BALLIN ONE" jersey)
100 are meaningful, and thats only because im feeling nice

ive been considering putting my heart and soul into music, really try to make it.....but before i do that ill have to chop my balls of with a machette, because even tho i havent been the nicest to x-loc...i know if i have the ARTIST title on my name, hes gonna hop on the nuts

UNO

Apr 25, 2002
THA RIPPA said:
fa real 209....let them know....x-loc DOES always have something ignorant to say...and all the youngins to the board think hes somethin special cuz he has some ungodly amount of posts...so in turn they turn into groupies so they can be like x-loc...like i broke it down before....

1000 of his posts are nutriding lynch
400 are defending why he nutrides lynch
500 are him asking a stupid ass question (for example: a pic thats titled rip, dame, and beta.....he askes whos the one wearing the "BALLIN ONE" jersey)
100 are meaningful, and thats only because im feeling nice

ive been considering putting my heart and soul into music, really try to make it.....but before i do that ill have to chop my balls of with a machette, because even tho i havent been the nicest to x-loc...i know if i have the ARTIST title on my name, hes gonna hop on the nuts

UNO
trust me aint nobody ride that fools nuts.....but why the fuck you always talkin shit on someoen in every post you bupin those gumbs...you my frined a hater

May 27, 2002
im "bupin" my gumbs in every post?

at least when im "bupin" my gumbs, i have something important to say, whether it be an update on something, welcoming someone, or saying something to hurt you, x-loc, or smoke cats feelings....which is important because in turn, you all want to leave the board sooner

THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY!

May 27, 2002
yea i guess riding lynchs nuts isnt a waste of time because maybe....JUST MAYBE....he would think about you once in a months time!!!!! wouldnt that just be the darndest thing to ever happen!!!! im sure it would be in the family letter that you all send out every christmas!!!