How Many Morse Heads is up in here?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
when i went morse i had this girlfriend her name was leondra long skinny broad.we use 2 be at the top of the stairs by the baseball field kissing and touchin in the morning.anybody know her havent seen her since high school
What year? That name sounds so familiar. Check myspace or facebook

Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
when i went morse i had this girlfriend her name was leondra long skinny broad.we use 2 be at the top of the stairs by the baseball field kissing and touchin in the morning.anybody know her havent seen her since high school
LOL..........
Damn the kissin and touchin was that good?
Shit i cant even remember half of the bitches i tricked my dick off on from my sophomore year on up.. You sure u went to morse? LoL

Seriously if her name was Leondra Arnold i saw her at Walmart off the 54 in National City/ Chula Vista. she got about 5 kids now :(

Aug 9, 2002
LOL..........
Damn the kissin and touchin was that good?
Shit i cant even remember half of the bitches i tricked my dick off on from my sophomore year on up.. You sure u went to morse? LoL
Lol that's hella funny cause when I was in st louis, ma lil relative remember me takin him to bitches house to go beat and I don't remember shit. He was 10 then and now he 26. Guess the listenin game was good to him lol!

Aug 9, 2002
Shit during movie time i was catchin what was then known as "skully"!!!
ah yes!! Espicially when I was n 12th grade takin advantage of the nieve bitches who heard of ya boy! Used to love fuckin wit this one bitch who big brother was from skyline(no names needed). Used to go to her pad and tear them walls down. I was in good wit her parents so I was good.

Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
ah yes!! Espicially when I was n 12th grade takin advantage of the nieve bitches who heard of ya boy! Used to love fuckin wit this one bitch who big brother was from skyline(no names needed). Used to go to her pad and tear them walls down. I was in good wit her parents so I was good.
Yeah i was no good to a lot of big homies and older homies lil sisters lol...

"I HAD RESPECT NOT TO HOLLA AT THE HOMIES SISTER, BUT NOW THE BIG HOMIES LIL SISTER IS A STRIPPER. RATHER THAN FUCK WIT US SHE CHOSE THE OTHER SIDE, A COMMON STORY IN THE SOUTH EAST RIGHT?"

A quote from that instruction manual!

Aug 9, 2002
Yeah i was no good to a lot of big homies and older homies lil sisters lol...

"I HAD RESPECT NOT TO HOLLA AT THE HOMIES SISTER, BUT NOW THE BIG HOMIES LIL SISTER IS A STRIPPER. RATHER THAN FUCK WIT US SHE CHOSE THE OTHER SIDE, A COMMON STORY IN THE SOUTH EAST RIGHT?"

A quote from that instruction manual!
I already know. But wit me is the lil bitches I smashed on wit the brothers that bang, they wasn't the homie so I was like fuck it. They was just another nigga seen around at skool or in skyline LOL!

Oct 2, 2006
I went to Bell and wrestled and played baseball one season at Morse in 9th grade while still going to Bell. Just jetted there after 5th period. Moved to Spring Valley in 90 though so I ended up graduating from Monte Vista in 93 but Im a Tiger at heart haha....

Also the homie King D graduated from Morse as well.

peace
CROS1
Armory Massive