How Many Morse Heads is up in here?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
I see a lot of familiar faces on this shit... How many of yall went to morse between 95-99...

I went to Morse graduated 99... Some of yall dont know me by my rap name... But my real name is Raul.. I was the only Dominican up in that batch...

Mar 8, 2009
I see a lot of familiar faces on this shit... How many of yall went to morse between 95-99...

I went to Morse graduated 99... Some of yall dont know me by my rap name... But my real name is Raul.. I was the only Dominican up in that batch...
93-97 folks the last of the greats before it start going down hill.

Aug 9, 2002
I went to O'Farrel TOO... Family H. with Sasquash Ms. Mcguinn and Mr. Sykes... Shit was cool.. cuz right after i left they had to wear uniforms.... hahah burnt.
Then u was there when I was there. They had to wear the uniforms cause of us. Mr. Shexsnider still works there. And Mr. King is the new CEO of the skool.

Mar 8, 2009
Sonny Bo - Ofarrell from 93/94 through 95/96 Family F (Fantastic!) wit Dr. Logan.. niggaz was gettin caught flaggin at skoo.. LoL... Real niggaz i know was bangnin back then Tiny Doo was in Family F too. What up Ridah! My nigga Koo TJ aka Young Banksta was Family F too. lol..