How Many Morse Heads is up in here?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
Don't forget bout the homies who had a pair of Eastons. They used to color out the ons so it would say East.
yeah i had a pair of those, they got confiscated along wit my red flag by dr. logan.. he had me stayin after skool readin the bible for like a week str8 had to have a parent teacher conference and all that.. niggaz was walkin around wit the set on they backpacks and shit... fun x's.. LOL

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
LOL say that.. nigga remember sneakin off the football field in mid practice so we could go be in the big homie skars video and havin to run extra lapps and do bear claws after practice? LOL
i remember that like it was yesterday....old dude 4rm boyz n tha hood was n it...........everybody was outthere 2..............saydat

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
O'farrell had Way more bz... but Kieller had all the Slut Muffins! lol... I remember I used to wanna bang this asian bz named Poukhan some shit like that... She used to live right behind the field.. She had a fat ass!!

ritethere by tha house that burned down n shit...yep

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
yeah i had a pair of those, they got confiscated along wit my red flag by dr. logan.. he had me stayin after skool readin the bible for like a week str8 had to have a parent teacher conference and all that.. niggaz was walkin around wit the set on they backpacks and shit... fun x's.. LOL
we got kaught at freese wit that flags finna jump some fools...lol.....they took us 2 juvi 4 a tour n had us do some bullshit ass klasses 2.....bein bad n shit...

Feb 7, 2006
In NY you eat pizza, sandwiches they got good deli food, hotdogs, good italian shit, good chinese spots, and alot of caribbean latino food just no good mexican food, cept for one spot I went to in Lower manhattan

Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
In NY you eat pizza, sandwiches they got good deli food, hotdogs, good italian shit, good chinese spots, and alot of caribbean latino food just no good mexican food, cept for one spot I went to in Lower manhattan
Where in Lower manhattan.. plz put me up on game.. cuz the only mexican spot I found in Manhattan charged me like $19 for a burrito... that shit had ground beef in it...

Mar 15, 2009
when i went morse i had this girlfriend her name was leondra long skinny broad.we use 2 be at the top of the stairs by the baseball field kissing and touchin in the morning.anybody know her havent seen her since high school