how many classes have you failed?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2003
i mean really failed not like - not going to class in college by your own accord. mainly speaking k through 12?

i'm wondering cause i had another one of those dreams where your too far behind to graduate. i hate those dreams.

but to answer the question i've honestly only failed one class flat out sucked in was accounting. i could understand the first sets of lessons but it kept going to other sets and i totally got baffled.

i feel like if your not gonna be an engineer or scientist then adding subtracting multiplying and dividing is all you got to learn.

but then you get into all this other shit and it's like a waste of time! fuck that shit!

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
your never to old to get a diploma breh..be it high school or college. quit being lazy and or letting your pride get in the way.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
MAN I HAD FUCKED UP MY WHOLE SOPHOMORE YEAR...SKIPPIN CLASSES AND TAXING BITCHES AT THE PAD...CUTTING OUT EARLY DURING FOOTBALL PRACTICE...NEVER TURNING IN HOMEWORK. THEN I WENT TO JUVENILE HALL DURING THE SUMMER AND CAUGHT UP IN LIKE TWO MONTHS...THEY WERE GIVING OUT CREDITS LIKE NOTHING.

Oct 18, 2003
whats that shit alternative school where you get your credits up. i had brothers cousins and friends doin that shit. but they couldn't miss nothing no slack left they had to do it or not graduate. they all did though so that was cool. my fuck'n cousin came all the way from the east coast to do it. they stuck his ass in a lil shit town so he couldn't do nothing but go to school. now he's made himself out to be a lance corporal in the marines. crazy shit.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
man i failed all my classes lol... i dropped out. but a couple years later i just bought my diploma online, it cost $200. i had someone that actually graduated answer all the questions for me, then 2 weeks later i got my diploma in the mail.

fuck it, at least i can say i have my diploma when im lookin for a job.

Apr 23, 2006
i almost failed algebra 2/trig but when i told my mom i had to go to summer school she flipped out and refused to sign me up so at that point it was work hella hard too pass or take it again next year

ended up turning in like 3 months of homework in one day and the teacher gave me a "p" for the semester

Jul 27, 2009
man i failed my whole 2nd half of senior year except for the automotive and art classes cuz that shit was fun to me. i had all my credits and then some but they wouldnt let me graduate early or at least get early release so i said fuck yall and left early anyways for like 2 months till they threatened to not let me graduate. so i went to class and slept the whole time

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i had a few semesters with like 1.6 gpa... i was to busy getting high, and cutting class

F's rarely means someone is stupid, just means they didn't try.

May 2, 2002
i mean really failed not like - not going to class in college by your own accord. mainly speaking k through 12?

but to answer the question i've honestly only failed one class flat out sucked in was accounting.
Shiet, you and me both pimp. The fact I didn't like my teacher didn't help much either. I couldn't keep up with that class for shit! And asking the bitch for help? Talk about a waste of time! I would rather fail on my own than have someone help me fail. Failed that and Chemistry. Still graduated high school though. FUCK THE BULLSHIT!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i pretty much got sent to a continuation school after 3 weeks into my freshman year lol i failed high school with the quickness

after that its pretty much been a haze of bud smoke and insulin

oh, sumwhere in between all that i got my GED (while on the ankle monitor and goin thru the court process) i didnt even have time to study for the test, just took it, prayed i passed and hoped the judge would use it as consideration towards my sentence

it was dandy

Oct 18, 2003
i had a few semesters with like 1.6 gpa... i was to busy getting high, and cutting class

F's rarely means someone is stupid, just means they didn't try.
i could somewhat feel that. shit i got uncles who didn't go past 6th or 7th grade in their home country. but they got street smarts and did fine in life besides raising their kids to do the right thing.

the type you don't fuck with thats why their kids are good.

Jul 24, 2010
i failed middle school, didnt graduate.

somewhere in my body there is a brain. some people say it is in your head, but i've heard on the streets their is another mind and that is in my pants.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
i failed middle school, didnt graduate.

somewhere in my body there is a brain. some people say it is in your head, but i've heard on the streets their is another mind and that is in my pants.
marty, just stop it.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I failed geometry and economics in the 10th grade I think....I took summer school which was dumbass fun in comparison to regular school....I could've graduated a semester early but chose to stay just to fuck around and graduate with my peers

Jan 5, 2006
I was a fuck up towards the middle and end of high school, didnt graduate that bitch, they kicked me out cuz i cut too much then i went and got my GED while working a 9-5 at 17 years old, had a bank account and credit card, was ballin but wasnt able to enjoy life til i quit.

College i tried to figure out what I wanted to do, fucked up here and there a bit.. now my first semester at a new school, I finished the semester with a 3.25gpa full time student.