how many classes have you failed?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
@ Hoover Middle School = a lot
@ Willow Glen High = a few
@ San Jose City J.C. = 4
@ Evergreen J.C. = 2

5 year grace period ........

@ The California Culinary Academy = 0

I guess you grow up & realize shit Im paying for this I better pass ...........

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I failed 2 classes in 8th grade and had to go to summer school....That summer my dad took me to see family New York and i missed more than 3 days of summer school...So i couldnt make up the F's....When i got back from NY.....My mom still made me go to summer school even though i wasnt getting any credits.....She didnt want me running the streets cuz she worked a 9-5 and couldnt keep track of me.....

I failed Pre Algebra and English i think it was....I am terrible at Algebra.....That shit just confuses the shit outta me...

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
i mean really failed not like - not going to class in college by your own accord. mainly speaking k through 12?

i'm wondering cause i had another one of those dreams where your too far behind to graduate. i hate those dreams.

but to answer the question i've honestly only failed one class flat out sucked in was accounting. i could understand the first sets of lessons but it kept going to other sets and i totally got baffled.

i feel like if your not gonna be an engineer or scientist then adding subtracting multiplying and dividing is all you got to learn.

but then you get into all this other shit and it's like a waste of time! fuck that shit!
Yeah i feel that...I had an accounting class where i missed the first class...I tried to go in the second class and they were already to far ahead and i was fucked.......I was able to get out of that class without a penalty....Came back to it a couple classes later and passed it......

Keep hustlin tho...

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
WAS IN DIRECTED STUDIES DEN DROPPED OUT N GOT MY "CPE" (CALIFORNIA PROFICIANCY EXAM?) BUT TRYNA GET BACK INTO SKOOL...

I DONT KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN CHECKED FOR A DIPLOMA...

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
i fucked around and did what ever i wanted 4 years in high school.. i didnt graduate with my class but all i had to do was an extra semester to make up the credits. I got all my credits the first semester in to my 5th year and walked that spring. i went to continuation for that. so i showed up everyday for a few months did my packets and got a diploma.. i hated school... but he i had 4 years to fuck around so im straight with that extra semester....

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I've only failed one class in my life... in junion college...

but that's because I hadn't been showing up to class, hadn't even opened the book... showed up one day and the professor started passing out the mid term... I guessed on over 75% of the questions... didn't even bother coming back to see how well I did

I was planning on dropping the class, but I forgot to, so I got an F...

this is when I smoked a lot of weed...

I think if you actually go to class everyday, and put forth some type of effort and still fail... you're a dumb ass

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
@ Hoover Middle School = a lot
@ Willow Glen High = a few
@ San Jose City J.C. = 4
@ Evergreen J.C. = 2

5 year grace period ........

@ The California Culinary Academy = 0

I guess you grow up & realize shit Im paying for this I better pass ...........
thats one of my biggest fears about college

i know im not motivated enough to be spendin money and failing, not to mention the physical setbacks that hold me back from focusing on studies and shit, its weird but i cant imagine myself right now where im at in life, having to worry about school if its not mandatory, it sucks cuz im a fuckin sponge for knowledge, i crave learning new ideas and theories and expanding my mind, who knows, i hope i can go thru college one day

what was culinary school like? was there alot of literature about food history and shit? i never really understood the idea behind culinary school, i mean i get it they teach you about cooking, but it cant all be hands on is it?

Mar 5, 2006
I failed some drama class in middle school and a few highschool courses, one of them being cafeteria when i would go in i would always be high as fuck and eat everything. the bitch teacher got in the way!

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
thats one of my biggest fears about college

i know im not motivated enough to be spendin money and failing, not to mention the physical setbacks that hold me back from focusing on studies and shit, its weird but i cant imagine myself right now where im at in life, having to worry about school if its not mandatory, it sucks cuz im a fuckin sponge for knowledge, i crave learning new ideas and theories and expanding my mind, who knows, i hope i can go thru college one day

what was culinary school like? was there alot of literature about food history and shit? i never really understood the idea behind culinary school, i mean i get it they teach you about cooking, but it cant all be hands on is it?

Its all hands on - The Chef makes whatever you gotta do & you spend the days doing it . Its not like regular college you get graded on attendance & what you do in class ....... Experience is better than school , but its nice to have that degree .

Jan 31, 2008
the double standards and hypocrisy became evident to me when i entered middle school.
Slowly but surely i started to drift.
highest GPA was the first semester of 6th grade at 2.500

the rest of middle school i had averaged at 1.500

by the time i got into high school i was using and abusing substances pretty heavily, even tho that is not justification for my losing full interest in school.

needless to say, i dropped out my second 9th grade year with a 0.000, although i knew i was gonna drop out that year since i was failing again and wasnt gonna repeat the 9th grade for the 3rd time and continue to outgrow my class mates.

to be honest, would i have done any of it differently? not at all.

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
I didn't do well my freshman and sophomore years of high school, but I'm making things right this year. just got honor roll for the 2nd time. Gonna knock out 3rd and 4th quarter!