HOW HARD ARE YOU WANNABEE THUGS? PEEP THIS SITUATION OUT , AND WHAT WOULD YALL DO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i dont know assylum but you seem like your infatuated with the idea of tyson raping fools and shit...wtf would you do....dress up like holyfield and let him nibble on your ear?
shit...just cuz you posted a dumbass thread dont mean u gotta get all butt hurt...wait till you meet tyson for that

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Unknown_Affiliate said:
Fucc. ill mind my own.. talk to em ? fucc that.. one wrong word and ur done.. and he wont stop till u dead..
and when he gets discovered, he'll say 'the elevator killed you' ...

Apr 25, 2002
n
Al-Kaholic were you speaking on me? I didn't think you were but Asylum made me think twice.
What yall even know about Berkeley? Yall think it's soft? Just wondering.

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

im with that one nigga , ask him to give me a boost , yall niggas thats trippen have fun with this thread nigga damn lol real talk yall muther fuckas thinking this is stupid , why the fuck u come in here. There was a reason why i made this thread and yall stupid mutha fuckas dont get it. Ill reveal it later on today. LOL. Think about the thread title maybe you'll figure it out doggy.:mad:

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

GANGSTAEIGHT said:

another reason we should have a classic thread forum
lol i can picture Tyson telling Jrezzell in his voice "SHUT THE FUCK UP , DONT LOOK AT ME" and he gona make him sit on a corner like a vietnam refugee.

i bet you that crazy nigga tyson sleep with his eyes open.

Apr 25, 2002
i'd ask him for sum anti depressants and chill with him.you know whut i mean thats a fucked up situation.try to make it as chill as possible till we get out that mutherfucker.then when we get out that mug (if we could say that) i'd roll with him to get sumthen to eat.

May 1, 2002
id be coo as fuck with him for the fisrt two days and then right when where about to get out id pick a fight with him so i can sue him for 8mill. shit its worth a few days in a coma.

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO at this whole thread its a classic!!!!

also i owuld have him give me some lessons but instead of hitting me i owuld have him hit the top of the elavator so when he feel alseep i would leave his ass

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
Am I the only person that would tell him to give me a boost so I can climb out the top of the elevator and get the fuck outta there?

lol
I was thinkin' the same fuckin thing....either that or pry the muthafuckin doors open, it ain't that hard...lol. Fuck being stuck in an elevator for 3 days, that's just dumb...if u got a brain u ain't gotta sit in there.

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

I FEEL YPU SYDAL BUT REMEMBER YOURE STUCK ON THE MUTHA FUCKING 20TH FLOOR , U CANT MAKE TO MUCH MOVEMENT , PLUS THE FUCKING ELEVATOR STOPPED CUZ OF A TERRORIST ATTACK , SO THE SHIT PROLLY DAMAGED , AND THAT NIGGA DIDNT HAVE HIS MEDICATION.

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

LOL

_bong_ said:
Asylum-K.N.T.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD... Do you say NIGGA so much in real life?? That shit is hella obnoxious...

DAM!
AWWWWW DID I MAKE YOU CRY POOKIE? LOL OK , THE WORD I'LL USE TO DESCRIBE YOU IS HOMOSEXUALL. IS THAT OK?

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

isnt it funny that it has to be a white boy that gets mad about hearing the word NIGGA? lol whats the world come to?

Apr 25, 2002
Re: HOW HARD ARE YOU WANNABEE THUGS? PEEP THIS SITUATION OUT , AND WHAT WOULD YALL DO?

Asylum-K.N.T. said:
AIGHT I GOT A SITUATION FOR YALL THUG NIGGAS...
YOU WAS IN THE SAME ELEVATOR GOING UP TO THE 25TH FLOOR WITH MIKE TYSON , THE ELEVATOR STOPPED AT THE 20TH FLOOR BECAUSE OF ANOTHER TERRORIST ATTACK. YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE TRAPPED WITH THAT NIGGA FOR 3 DAYS. WHAT WOULD YOU DO ? WOULD YOU BE SCARED? OHH YEAH , AND THAT NIGGA DIDNT HAVE ANY OF HIS MEDICATION WITH HIM , AND NO FOOD OR WATER.:eek: :mad:

start up a conversation wit him , and try not to get board to death