HOW HARD ARE YOU WANNABEE THUGS? PEEP THIS SITUATION OUT , AND WHAT WOULD YALL DO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'd try and start a conversation with him. If he goes off then fucc it I'll try and defend myself. I'd rather take an ass whooping then sit in the corner acting scared like a little bitch.

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
Fucc. ill mind my own.. talk to em ? fucc that.. one wrong word and ur done.. and he wont stop till u dead.. he got some heavy fuccin hands and take you u folks out the game easy.. lol

Ill just mind my shit... if he talks then fo sho ill chop it up.. but ill be skuurrreeddd as shit...

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

YEAH OK , 3/4 OF THE NIGGAS THAT MADE A COMMENT WOULD BE TYSON'S BITCH , THAT NIGGA DONT SLEEP HES A CRAZY ASS NIGGA , YALL WOULD PROBABLY SUCK THAT NIGGA DICK LIKE THE DOPEFIEND FROM MENACE TO SOCIETY. LOL TYSON WOULD KILL A NIGGA LOL LMAOO NIGGA SAID RUN IN CIRCLES!!

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I wouldnt be scared of him......for what????? Your both in the same boat, you could end up getting stuck and dying in there if you dont put your heads together to find a way out. If anything hopefully he'd go loco trying to get out and ram his head through the elevator door or somethin........

May 5, 2002
c'om now I think Mike Tyson is more a rational person than ppl give him credit for! I dont think he'd have n e reason to flip out on me cuz he's in the same elevator w/ someone.. I'd take time to see whats up w/ him.. U sound like an idiot seriously!!!

Sound 2 me that u cant believe ppl wouldnt be piss ass scared cuz you would probably be terrified.. dawg learn to accept ppl's answers if u r going to ask!

Chill on the "nigga" word cuz u cant go 2 words without usin it.. u sound real dumb even on a rap board!!!

Who is this cat?!?!?!?!

Apr 25, 2002
n
I'd mind my own but if he came at me, I'd have to do it the cheap way and kick his nuts into his intestines.
If he fell asleep I'd stump that mans head till it busted open and left the floor red.
If he turned his back to take a piss or sumthin I would bust him str8 in the temple wit a haymaker, or if I was wearin my Tims I would take them off and bust him with the steel toe.
Sfter he was knocked out I would gouge his eyes and keep them as souveneirs, sell em on E Bay.
I know there's no way I could take him fairly so I'd have to catch him slippin.

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

what the fuck?

4fifteenRolla said:

Sound 2 me that u cant believe ppl wouldnt be piss ass scared cuz you would probably be terrified.. dawg learn to accept ppl's answers if u r going to ask!

Chill on the "nigga" word cuz u cant go 2 words without usin it.. u sound real dumb even on a rap board!!!

Who is this cat?!?!?!?!
THE FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT YOUNGAN? NIGGAZ IS HAVING FUN WITH THIS THREAD , LIGHTEN UP NIGGA. LOL REAL TALK THE THREAD IS FOR FUN LIKE TONY MONTANA MAYNE , IT WAS FUN HE SAID TO FRANK LOPEZ. I BET YOU WOULD OFFER TO SUCK HIS DICK THO ...LOL.. NAH IM PLAYING , JUST HAVE FUN WITH IT AND DONT START NO INTERNET BEEF NIGGA.

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

NIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGA

IS THAT BETTER YOU POLITICAL SOUNDING MARK FROM BERKELY?

Apr 26, 2002
How do you know he would flip out on you in the elevator, it's not like he hasn't been in solitary confinement before..i'd be tryin to work with him instead of against him....it's funny how ya said he wont smoke weed because he's a serious muslim, yet.....he will rape you, eat you and whatever else you say he'd do. And if he did go loco on me, i'd either try to fight back or i'd pull a heater/shank if I had either of em on me.

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

WHAT DOES YOUR MOTHERS HERIONE ADDICTION HAVE TO DO WITH THIS THREAD THO? IF YOU DONT LIKE THE THREADS DONT FUCK IT UP FOR THE REST OF US HAVING FUN "NIGGA".

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

not get on his bad side.

that's one muthafucka you don't fuck with

there's a zone that you don't get into with that fool