how good is darrelle revis cb jets

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah my boy was trying to tell me he's better than Aso... I dunno bout that, but it looks like he shut down 2 top receivers

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I hate the Raiders but Nmandi is easily the best corner in the league. Revis is raw tho.
Duh, I know Nnandi is the best, im just fucking with Solitary 1 for all his logic of hating on nate clements. But Nnandi might be the best corner in the leage, but P willis is the best defender in the nfl period.

May 8, 2002
Duh, I know Nnandi is the best, im just fucking with Solitary 1 for all his logic of hating on nate clements. But Nnandi might be the best corner in the leage, but P willis is the best defender in the nfl period.
Wasn't aiming that at you just stating my opinion, and dropping in a " I hate the Raiders" just because that should always be said. Agreed about 52.

Apr 5, 2005
Revis is still young. He still has alot of time to develop into a pure shut down corner. And he's also in the perfect Rex Ryan system to succeed. Revis isn't even in his prime. It's just a matter of time before he gets his shine and becomes a house hold name in the NFL.

Aug 24, 2006
hes showing hes good and alot of folks are noticing this season after gettin andre and randy on lock. kid can only hopefully get better.

Jun 1, 2002
Nnamdi won't be on top forever. Players fall off. We both know this. Champ was on top for a few years, now it's Nnamdi. In 2-3 years it will be somebody else and Revis is starting to look like it could be him.
NNAMDI HASN'T EVEN HIT HIS PRIME YET. CHAMP HAD A 7-8 YEAR RUN, WHICH IS ABOUT RIGHT FOR A TOP CORNER. NNAMDI HAS AT LEAST 4 MORE YEARS OF SUPREMACY AHEAD OF HIM.

REVIS HAD A COUPLE OF GREAT GAMES. BUT WILL HE BE THAT GUY? THAT REMAINS TO BE SEEN.

Jun 1, 2002

THE DIFFERENCE IS: WHILE NNAMDI MIGHT GIVE UP A PLAY OR TWO A SEASON, CLEMENTS IS CONTINUALLY VICTIMIZED.

AND CLEMENTS IS GOOD. BUT THERE REALLY IS NO COMPARISON. CLEMENTS IS OVERRATED. PERIOD.

I'M ALSO GOING TO DISAGREE WITH YOU ABOUT WILLIS. NNAMDI IS THE BEST DEFENDER IN FOOTBALL. STATISTICALLY SPEAKING: HE TAKES AWAY HALF OF THE FIELD, 95% OF THE GAMES OUT OF THE YEAR.

Apr 25, 2002
NNAMDI HASN'T EVEN HIT HIS PRIME YET. CHAMP HAD A 7-8 YEAR RUN, WHICH IS ABOUT RIGHT FOR A TOP CORNER. NNAMDI HAS AT LEAST 4 MORE YEARS OF SUPREMACY AHEAD OF HIM.
This is already Nnamdi's 7th year in the league. He's 28-years-old. Champ's run started a lot earlier in his career than Nnamdi's. By the time he's 30 I wouldn't expect him to be playing at the level he played at last season. A younger cat will take over by then.