how do you pull chicks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
Dirty Shoez said:
Let's see.....

I told this girl last night i was raised by wolves....."Republican ones, I think--but more libertarian than anything, because they were pro gun-control and anti-abortion".....then i said if it was a full moon, i'd howl and be all over her like white on rice

Mixed results

stop wolffin(no pun intended)

Jun 6, 2006
yal eva kissed a beezy hand b4?, haha, i leight weight hate the fact havin to talk to a white female all proper like cuz they dont be understandin too much other shit

Feb 9, 2006
C.M.P CEO said:
yal eva kissed a beezy hand b4?, haha, i leight weight hate the fact havin to talk to a white female all proper like cuz they dont be understandin too much other shit

white broads are dumb to begin with anyway

Jun 3, 2006
i said that cause you can run sum straight lame game on a white broad and she will fall for it and think you the best thing going (not all white girls)....but you try that same shit on a mexican or black broad-they gonna laugh at you and tell you to step up yo game

Jun 6, 2006
AidsFactory said:
Makes no sense, (people are quick to make judgements without any rhyme or reason at all) a common fact a huge portion of successfull women are WHITE, no its not because the "man" keeps the others down its because white women tend to pursue and further there education, but again that is ignorance becuase text books don't contain, thizzing, go dumb, etc... any of that dumb shit!!!!!! However there is a huge portion of white females this day and age that tend to shit all over the rest of them due to the fact they are falling into the "stereotyped" horseshit you see all over the damn tv. I will agree, alot of these white chicks also white guys are completely fucking retarded but a general portion of them are complete wegro's.
the fuck are u talkin bout