how do you pull chicks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
AidsFactory said:
Rofl at the aids comment, if I really had it I probally wouldn't have a name like I do. I dissagree with that I haven't ever messed around with a filthy fucking hooker, I have messed around with easy chicks but I prefer a challenge I'm not a complete sap when it comes to getting ass. I bet I could have your ass laying on your back if you wasn't married with ease. Just fucking with ya.
her being married dont mean shit, she always dreaming of other dudes.

Jun 21, 2006
use one of those lame ass lines like "is it hot in here or is it just you" but you say it to mock the people who use lines like that because chances are she's had her share of those people, and instantly you both have something in common (being that you hate those cheesey ass people)

Jun 3, 2006
lmao-muthafucka said dopehouses.....aids aint lyin bout college's tho....i met my girl there and i am currently in the process of breaking up a family right now

Jun 3, 2006
^^^haha....you aint lyin-maybe a year ago,i took this knock to the spot to marinate and wait a couple of days until she could go pick up a check.......right after i left,she got ass naked and was chillin in the living room in a sleeping bag......she told me she didnt sleep the whole time (like 2 or 3 days) and she had fucked and/or sucked like 8 guys....................ahhhh good times

Feb 23, 2006
usaully if a chick is walking towards me and she's lookin at you..ill be like..."OH YEAH"

or if a chick is on the phone...ill just say...."ay girl, let me text you"
that gets them all the time...

Sep 18, 2002
AidsFactory said:
You sound like a douche!

writes down...say "OH YEAH" and "AY GIRL, let me text you" for my new book how to come off like a complete dumbass!

I mean seriously if you get chicks by that they gotta be borderline retarded.
haha clowing on dude. but thats sum weak ass game. for me, i like meetin girls in front of the high school. :rolleyes:

Feb 23, 2006
AidsFactory said:
You sound like a douche!

writes down...say "OH YEAH" and "AY GIRL, let me text you" for my new book how to come off like a complete dumbass!

I mean seriously if you get chicks by that they gotta be borderline retarded.

id rather be douche....then be stuck in a FACTORY WITH AIDS..YOU FAGLORD...chill of the clowning homie

this works for the lil 16-17 year old chicks..

FESH MEAT!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I just strike up a convo if the timing is right. I'm not really a lemme holla lemme holla type unless I'm hella fellin myself that day. If things start moving smooth I like to drop subtile inuendos and see if they go along with it and make em less and less subitle as the convo passes on. It all depends on if i'm just trying to get a number or if I'm really trying to take something home you gotta play every one different. But like I said I don't just go around hitting on every single braud i think looks cute that I see, I usually will wait and see if I see some kind of sign. You just gotta carry yourself with an air of confidance and create the presence of being nonchalant about everything. Girls love it when you come off care free like that

Jun 6, 2006
this is the funnest thing to do in life to me,haha this nigga said dopehouse's haha,i musta seen this mainy lookin ass nigga wit 1 good eye (he was a knock) shit was stupid funny,and he was hella muggin n shit.anyways haha yal mafuckas is funny.

i say, whateva is clever.its diff dependin on what type of female you are dealing with,you gotta stereotype them from body language,to style and clothes and the type of people they are around,well atleast i do,then i act accordingly, shit is fun,i dont give a shit if a hoe aint feelin me cuz in this world its prolly bout a bamillion bitches,the fuck i look like bein stuck off the fact she dont wanna talk to me or sum shit like that