How did a song like "Playin wit my nose" get so big?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2005
Beasty said:
but the sad thing is that song influencing alotta ppl.And aint nothin good gon come out of it.
Most niggas with common sense know that snortin is pretty extreme. I don't think this cokehead movement will ever become a problem like all these lil dumb niggas poppin pills b/c of Mac Dre.

Dec 6, 2006
the_truth_ said:
beasty definetily a female aint no way that nigga a man.. only bitches worried about shit like this and how a nigga look..
I aint no female.But from your idiot rationality that means ppl like Malcolm X and Kwame Toure were females because they "worried" about the image of their ppl.U niggas would probably laugh at revolutionaries today.I gotta be a female to say that a nigga looked bummy? U need to leave dat sobrante park heroin alone and read a fuckin book.

Nov 28, 2005
YEA BUT THE BITCHES LOVE COKE, ESPECALLY THE SRIPPERS, IT AINT THAT BAD TO DRINK AND DO COKE ALL NIGHT WITH SOME HOES,AND PARTY BUT SMOKING CRACK IS A DIFFERNT STORY, YALL SHOULD TRY IT. PS NOT CRACK FOO

Mar 13, 2005
I tought this song was cool. I think you are reaching a bit its not that big of a deal look outside bra you cant just blame rap.

As far as mess i havent been feeling his new shit ever since he decided he was gonna be a blood. He dont even put no effort in his verses anymore

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
that shit is bad bidness but everybody gets down nowadays. my party usually start after the clubs and about 3 in tha mornin when somebody throws down on a plate u see people come out the woodworks homies bitches squares . Im just a drinker only so I see alotta shit .at around 4am most of the hold outs are gettin down too.thats 70-75% of the people on drugs in one spot

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lay out a line and stop bitchin

and stop snitchin

PS: Oxy is the new coke

chop 2 80's with ya boy if you got chips

(sponsored by drugs r' us)

messy marv jumped out a 3 story window and had to learn how to walk again. yall aint mention that, know what his response to that was, "say no to drugs"

-murder dog, messy marv cover

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Old ass thread, but personally I always associated the song as something catchy. I knew a lot of mothafuckas who were knocking this shit at the time and have never done powder