how big? (All 6's & 7's)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
Throw Rihanna,Tpain and Lil Wayne on the album and youll reach a larger audience than u have before. Throw Vinnie Paz and a few other lyrically bright people on 2 appeal to the more Rap/HipHop addicts.

Jan 29, 2006
paulwall happend so cham wud be very easy for tech 2 fuk with think they cud make sum good music cham cud be top 10 doa but i dont know what happened to him lost the hunger maybe if tech fucked with him he wud step it up dude has countless undergroud classics
would you like to buy a vowel? maybe a few of them in fact :confused:

Oct 2, 2006
paulwall happend so cham wud be very easy for tech 2 fuk with think they cud make sum good music cham cud be top 10 doa but i dont know what happened to him lost the hunger maybe if tech fucked with him he wud step it up dude has countless undergroud classics
He was fucked over by his label numerous times and decided it wasn't worth it to keep puttin money into their pockets if hes not getting any in return.

Jun 22, 2004
Uh... where did these come from? I can't recall Tech even remotely mentioning any of these people in regards to All 6s and 7s. Did you know that Rihanna is rumored to be on the album?! :cheeky:

Now if we're talking about some legitimately rumored names...

Bon Qui Qui
Busta Rhymes
Cee-Lo
Ceza
Corey Taylor of Slipknot
Daddy Yankee
Deftones
Eminem
Gavin Rossdale of Bush
Ghostface
James Hetfield of Metallica
Kross