how big? (All 6's & 7's)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2008
eminem? these days? that shit would be dry
royce i could see only because they was on tour
yukmouth very possible
e-40 even more possible
snoop highly possible
busta rhymes shit should have happened years ago
bone thugs? eh its happened kind of.....speed of sound is all i would need, nothing newer than that
three 6 mafia...hmmm demons 2? lacking otherwise....no scarecrow...pointless
lil wayne....unfortunate but thats going to be a reality
t-pain i sure hope not this is about the most untalented as it gets...cant sing, cant rap...but the 90's babies love it
kanye i sure hope he dies prior to a collabdr.dre...its possible if em or snoop say something to him....just for a beat

if there were huge names on this album it wouldnt mean instant grammy...it needs huge songs, theres a few tracks that are catchy as fuck on bad season that could blow up and do big shit

i would like to have some tracks with older generation rappers also to add to the confusion as oddly as that may be...more lyrical than catchy hooks
hahahaha co-sign..

Apr 14, 2006
I haven't heard it rumored, but KRS-One would be tight on a Tech N9ne track. I had heard he was really impressed by Tech N9ne when they were both on Rock the Bells.

...And then how about a track with Rakim and Keyshia Cole? Maybe they would collab now that they realize Tech N9ne IS the shit.

What about Lejo? What happened to him?

And I think Tech should do a couple tracks with Kaliko and Kutty...

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I haven't heard it rumored, but KRS-One would be tight on a Tech N9ne track. I had heard he was really impressed by Tech N9ne when they were both on Rock the Bells.

...And then how about a track with Rakim and Keyshia Cole? Maybe they would collab now that they realize Tech N9ne IS the shit.

What about Lejo? What happened to him?

And I think Tech should do a couple tracks with Kaliko and Kutty...
krs-one was exactly who i was thinking of

keyshia and rakim...surely you jest......

lejo....fuck lejo

tracks with kaliko and kutty? no way that would NEVER happen twice

May 7, 2008
does anyone realize we seem to do this "please collab with" everytime a cd is about to drop sometime soon lol tech rarely does the collabs the community asks for..and when he does try the artist just pass him off..

keep doing tracks with artists ya got so far... Three 6 Mafia < mainly lol

May 7, 2008
lol yea there music has changed but they still did bring some classics out in the day... id rather hear them than alot of others out there... the community has been saying the same artists for years now...if tech was gonna listen he wouldve by now.. and if he starts listening make sure ya get vinnie paz on a track lol