how big? (All 6's & 7's)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2007
Tech is getting bigger every day, now imagine his new album called "All 6's & 7's" with all the known and rumoured guests such as

Eminem
Royce da 5'9"
Yukmouth
E-40
Snoop dogg
Busta Rhymes
Bone thugz n harmony
Three 6 mafia
Lil Wayne
T-Pain
even Kanye can make it, Dr Dre you name it, Prozak, King Gordy...

add some Techs solo tracks, cuts with strange musics fam, make it a double album...that big, anyone smell a grammy?

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
with all the known and rumoured guests such as

Royce da 5'9"
Yukmouth
E-40
Bone thugz n harmony
Three 6 mafia
even Kanye can make it, Dr Dre you name it, Prozak, King Gordy...
Uh... where did these come from? I can't recall Tech even remotely mentioning any of these people in regards to All 6s and 7s. Did you know that Rihanna is rumored to be on the album?! :cheeky:

Now if we're talking about some legitimately rumored names...

Bon Qui Qui
Busta Rhymes
Cee-Lo
Ceza
Corey Taylor of Slipknot
Daddy Yankee
Deftones
Eminem
Gavin Rossdale of Bush
Ghostface
James Hetfield of Metallica
Kross
Lil' Wayne
Ludacris
Mac Lethal
Marsha Ambrosius
Nas
Nicki Minaj
Raekwon
Snoop Dogg
T-Pain
Twisted Insane
U$O
Yelawolf

May 7, 2008
Busta Rhymes
Corey Taylor of Slipknot
Eminem
Lil' Wayne
Ludacris
Nas
Nicki Minaj
T-Pain
Vinnie Paz

and thats all please lol

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
one disc solo one disc feats my fav tech tracks r just him with maybe sumone on the hook dudes in his own world

Nov 7, 2006
IMO he should make all 6's cd and an all 7's cd as a double disc. dont know why killer gets ahted on i think that has some of the best tech songs on there, especially the end of that album. i honestly dont see him having all these features and still have enough quality to make a decent album unless it's 2 disc. we shall see though and i hope all of slaughterhouse is on this album, atleast Ortiz and royce