HOOPZ SEX TAPE ABLOUT TO BE LEAKED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
MAN WTF ALL THESE BITCHES IS SAYIN FUCK IT OR NIGGAS IS SAYIN FUCK AND THROWIN THE TAPE OUT LIKE NUTHIN FIRST CASSIE, RIHANNA & NOW HOOPZ...AND I HEARD JLO IS ABOUT TO LEAKED A SEX TAPE!

http://www.zshare.net/video/598460728cf2e3a5/

The rumors are true. A hardcore sex video starring Hoopz, does exist.

Infamous celebrity sex tape broker Mr. ZZee, the mystery man behind other best selling celebrity sex tapes, is announcing he has acquired a hardcore sex video starring reality TV star Nikki Alexander aka Hoopz. Hoopz, star and winning contestant of VH1's Flavor of Love and I Love Money hit shows, is shown having sex with her boyfriend, and all of the hardcore footage is on tape.

The high quality video features multiple positions, multiple camera angles, including hand-held and POV footage and even shows Hoopz doing a wild sideways cowgirl position that has to be seen to be believed! Screen shots and a video clip are available. The full video will be available for online pay-per-view and on DVD shortly.

Apr 26, 2006
Good stuff, bitch is fine. Sex tapes don't surprise me at all.

Society has gone to shit when this is what you have to do to jump start your career or bring it out of the cellar.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
i guess the reality show fame and 250 racks couldnt get her out of public housing...

them same old blinds in erry section 8 house, and a big ass mattress wit nuthin but a sheet and a metal bed frame...

shit id beat it up then go smash on the jugs of juicy juice in her fridge.. make some cheese toast

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
your mom releases sex tapes on siccness.net

your mom cant tell the time on a digital clock

your mom makes double posts