HOOPZ SEX TAPE ABLOUT TO BE LEAKED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
i guess the reality show fame and 250 racks couldnt get her out of public housing...

them same old blinds in erry section 8 house, and a big ass mattress wit nuthin but a sheet and a metal bed frame...

shit id beat it up then go smash on the jugs of juicy juice in her fridge.. make some cheese toast
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

~k.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i guess the reality show fame and 250 racks couldnt get her out of public housing...

them same old blinds in erry section 8 house, and a big ass mattress wit nuthin but a sheet and a metal bed frame...

shit id beat it up then go smash on the jugs of juicy juice in her fridge.. make some cheese toast
real shit! lol, been in plenty of those

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
http://www.zshare.net/video/598460728cf2e3a5/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^
^^^^
^^
^
comin sooner than we think i guess

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
HAHAHAHAHAH that line had me almost in tears. How's shit going with you nonstop? when is the new album or mixtape droppin?

lol... yeah ill be postin some shit up soon.. prolly post some links on my twitter thang.. twitter.com/nonstopdahitman

but i bet fuckin hoops is just like fuckin any other pretty ass hood bitch...

pussy smell like bath and bodyworks cause she tryna cover up that musty ass vagina, pillow cases got hella grease spots, got the martin box set playin on the tv wit a built in dvd player...

damn i gotta find hoopz..

Dec 30, 2003
really though wtf is this cat's issue? who is she fucking? come on dogg that ain't cool. unless you a little fruitcup? and that still ain't cool, if thats the case you belong far far away from the siccness :ermm::ermm::ermm::ermm:
wow... guess u cant ask a fuckin question on here without people talkin shit.... i said if u can fuckin read... NOT LIKE IT MATTERS.... just a question bitch

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
even though you stated not like it matters it was still a very GAY question to ask. I just had to point that out to you...

May 2, 2002
http://www.zshare.net/video/598460728cf2e3a5/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^
^^^^
^^
^
comin sooner than we think i guess
thats just the clip, right?

lol... yeah ill be postin some shit up soon.. prolly post some links on my twitter thang.. twitter.com/nonstopdahitman

but i bet fuckin hoops is just like fuckin any other pretty ass hood bitch...

pussy smell like bath and bodyworks cause she tryna cover up that musty ass vagina, pillow cases got hella grease spots, got the martin box set playin on the tv wit a built in dvd player...

damn i gotta find hoopz..
LMAO @ THE MARTIN BOX SET! SHE PROBABLY MISSIN A COUPLE SEASONS CUZ SHE LET HER GHETTO ASS CUZZIN WANTED DUB IT

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004

whats buckeye look like?

and is it just me or is prancer hotter than an easy bake oven in a furnace thats in a burning building engulfed in flames that got nuked off the country iraq into the sun?