HOODSTARS, COASTGUARDS, AND MOBKINGS: DAGO SHOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
BAYLOC THA RIDA said:
niggz always scard of that real shit!!!
Nigga you always on here crying about something.Saying peoples is gay,squares,and scared.Put a album out... from SDC. records ill support cha.I support all Dago music Crips,Bloods, or Eses. Matter of fact if you not bias of colors me and my soldiers on deck for a fuck tha police track.We red and blue affiliated but on some street soldier politican shit for are peoples. Whats your addy to summit a track. ..1.. :siccness:

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
Fratricide said:
Nigga you always on here crying about something.Saying peoples is gay,squares,and scared.Put a album out... from SDC. records ill support cha.I support all Dago music Crips,Bloods, or Eses. Matter of fact if you not bias of colors me and my soldiers on deck for a fuck tha police track.We red and blue affiliated but on some street soldier politican shit for are peoples. Whats your addy to summit a track. ..1.. :siccness:
Who the fuck ARE you?... SDC Records BEEN dropped... YOU sound like a square to me....

Jun 29, 2004
HEY HE DO SOUND LIKE A SQUARE, SDC RECORDS IS HARD ASS HELL, NIGGA DON'T NEED YOU TO DO A FUCK THE POLICE SONG, WE GOT THAT COVERED IF WE WANT TO, WHO EVER YOU ARE, STOP POSTIN WITH THAT BULSHIT, YOU KNOW WHAT HE SAYIN, STOP ACTING DUMB, DIDDEY DUMB.

Jun 29, 2004
YOU KNOW I WILL GET ON HERE AND BANG ON ANYONE DISSIN THE SDC RECORDS, HOODFELLAS ENTERPRISE, OR ANY HOOD BUSINESS GOIN ON, I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL "BAYJING THA HOOD FIEN", GET ON HERE AND CLOWN, "HE'S GETTIN HIS SHIT TOGETHER, READY FOR WAR WIT THESE STREETS, SO GET YOUR KNIGHT GEAR, :siccness: CAUSE YOU GONE NEED IT, WHEN HE STEP OUT ON THE STREETS. I KNOW WE GOT THE DEEPEST CREW IN THIS RAP GAME, JUST GOT TO STAY OUT THE SREETS AND GET YOUR MUSIC GONE. CAUSE THEY ALWAYS WANT TO KEEP THE HOOD AND WESTCOAST DOWN. MUCH LOVE BAYLOC THE RIDA. YO PEPPS KEEP REPPIN. :cool:

May 10, 2002
(Nigga you always on here crying about something. Saying peoples is gay,squares,and scared. Put an album out... from SDC. records ill support cha.) Is that what yall crying about (LICWIT)(LAYYELLA83).IM just merely stating my opinion its the Internet... dam, lighten up. At BAYLOC no disrespect intended if I came off that way. Shit when you posted that thread for fuck tha police mixtape.I was like cool because that's the type of shit me and my niggas on. Point the canons at our oppressors and not at us Bloods & Crips. IM 33 years old had my first kid when I was 14 been in and out of jail ever sense (survival).So I feel your pain homey. IM not on here trying to post my stripes or my street credibility and the generals I know personally. Being my dad is one of'em.Ill put it out there this way IM a third generation San Diegan so we going back to the 1920s. That being said that's why I hallaerd at cha.We finally got our studio up and running well we had it for a minute but niggas kept getting lock up before we can learn how to run it and baby mama drama got us got up. So we working on shit now but probably want surface to 2005 from Southeast to Lv and in between. And as far as SDC records go i got cha first shit when I last got out i scooped up Mitchy, LiL.CS latest and your latest shit my son already had Cricets shit. So if you coming wit opened arms on this fuck tha police tip we on deck my email addy is [email protected] let me know where I could summit a CD or ill give you my home number and go from there.If not (all is well) and I will continue to support SDC,GRIMEY,BLE ,GHETTO WORLD and WRONGKIND.OH and my niggas from CRACLES. ...Dago 1ove. And oh those (square) commits ill take that... being how old and ghetto I am hearing that IM square can be taken as a complement...1..

May 16, 2003
thaplanetrecord.com
FUCK THA POLICE MIXTAPE IS GOIN DOWN!!!!!
WE GOT WILD BILL MOM SPEAKIN ON IT ALSO. THE pigs MURDERED MY LIL HOMIE FROM THE SET. HE PEOPLES IS FROM THE NATION ALSO. I AM ONE OF THE ORGANIZER FOR THAT PROJECT SO ANY ONE WHO IS FOR THE REAL WAR AGAINST THE POLICE GET AT ME HOMIE. [email protected] WE ARE NOT PLAYIN WITH THESE DEVILS IN A REAL WAY SOLDIERS. WE MUST REDIRECT THE GUNS TO THE REAL ENEMY MANN. I AM READY WHO ELSE. WE LOVE TO RIDE ON OTHER SETS

May 30, 2004
NEW SHOW

WE'RE PUTTING TOGETHER ANOTHER SHOW, BUT WE'RE PROMTING IT A LIL DIFFERNT SO THA HATER AND [POLICE WONT BE ABLE TO SHUT IT DOWN. BUT ALL THA SAME ARTIS
WILL STILL BE PREFORMING. LIL CS, BAYLOC, LIL BAY LOC, GOOGIE MONSTA, CUZZIN ICE, C-HEC, CONTRABAND, COMPLEX ECT... AUG 15 MOR INFO LATTER SUPPORT THA DAGO MOVEMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OYEA FUCC THA POLICE