HOODSTARS, COASTGUARDS, AND MOBKINGS: DAGO SHOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2004
N ASSOCIATION WIT: HOODFELLAS ENTERPRISES & S.D.C RECORDS!!!!!!!!!!!

KICCOFF YOUR 4TH OF JULY WEEEKEND AT THA "NILE RIVER" LOCATED AT " 4345 HOME AVE. " ON FRIDAY THA 2ND OF JULY. SECURITY BY: THA NATION OF ISLAM. DAGO'S LEGENDARY: DJ KUTFATHER, HOSTER BY O.G P-ROLL. 10.OO ADMISSION, FEMALES HALF OFF B4 10.30

FOR MIORE INFO: CALL ( 619) 292-4147
NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES

LIVED PERFORMANCES BY:

LIL BAY LOC, BAY LOC THA RIDA, C-HECC, CRIPTO, LIL CS, MOOCH MASSIVE,MIC-LOC CEE WEE 3, GOOGIE MONSTA, LC JANET, CONTRABAND, COMPLEX, CRICCET, TONY FESH, JADO ,MINK LOC, BABY ANT CUZZIN ICE, TRELLY 2, VAMPEASY,AND RAJ DOGG!!!!!! SUPPORT THA DAGO MOVEMENT,EVERYBODY'S WELCOME

Jun 9, 2004
nice shit...... i only really hear about some underground backpacker shit.... its nice to see that this shit is going on.

props to Kuttfather too.. hes an og in this dago rap shit.

May 30, 2004
YEA ITS GOING TO BE A OFF THA HOOK NIGHT, NIGGAZ ON HERE BE ACTIN REALLY GAY, ONE MINUTE YALL WANTA SEE NIGGAZ IN DAGO COME TOGETHER, SO WE CAN TAKE THIS LOCO RAP SEEN TO THA NEXT LEVEL, BUT WHEN IT GOSE DOWN YOU MOTHAFUCCA ACT LIKE YOU DONT WHANTA SUPPORT IT, OR I GUESS YALL DONT WANTA SUPPORT IT DEPENDING ON WHO PUTS IT TOGETHER. THAT WHY GANGSTA AND SQUARS DONT MIX!!!!!!!!! OUR SHIT GONA SELL OUT WIT OR WITOUT YALL SUPPORT.

May 30, 2004
WE ARE ALSO SHOOTING THA VIEDO FOR " WE BANG AROUND HERE" AND PART OF THA UP AND COMMING DVD FOR OUR MIXTAPE CALL " W.E " ( WEST & EAST ) JAYO WILL BE THERE TOO, HES NOT PREFROMING, JUST SUPPORTIN THA DVD AND VIEDO SHOOT. YALL SLEEP ON IT IF YOU WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 29, 2004
TO ALL HATERS IN DAGO

they just put a minor cramp in our style, but it doesn't stop nothing, we still gone crack it off soon. to all haters stay out the way and stop acting gay, if you got problems, get off who you mad at :dead: , and stop hating on the rips making they money off tha rap game, like that show said, "DO IT YOURSELF", or find someone who is going to except your gay games cause we not playing with these faggs out here in dago, run up or shut up. KEEP YOUR EAR TO THE STREETS, . CAUSE THAT'S WHERE YOU WILL FIND ME, CREEPING ON YOU IN 47000 WAYS:knockout.

May 30, 2004
FUCC THA POLICE

THA SHOW WAS SHUT DOWN BY GANG DETAIL, THEY ALWAYS HATEN WHEN THA CRIPS DO THEY THING.. I WAS LOCCED UP FOR THA PAST 3 DAYS I JUST GOT OUT 1HR AGO FOR HAVEING ON A HOODSTAR SHIRT THEY TRIED TO VIOLATE MY PAROLE, AND THAT WAS'NT EVEN ONE OF MY CONDITIONS. THA SAME GANG DETAIL THAT SHUT DOWN OUR SHOW. MY FAMILY HAD TO PUSH A COLD LINE FOR THEM TO RELEASE ME. THOSE FAGGS REALLY GOT ME MAD RIGHTNOW SO MY WAR IS WITH THEM RIGHT NOW. IM STOPIN ALL THA PROJECTS ON S.D.C RECORDS AND STARTIN ON " THA FUCC THA POLICE " MIX TAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT MY OWN STUDIO SO WHO EVER WANT TO GET DOWN ON THA CD HOLLA AT ME BECAUSE IM PUTIN IT OUT NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 25, 2003
Shit, cant believe that bullshit just happened! I was thinkin of showin up that night to see yall perform but just to be cautious man, I didnt make it and yeah, I knew somethin like that would go down. Thats fucked up right there. I wanna hear that mixtape when ya put it out though, thats gonna be funny......

Sep 16, 2003
It's really a war going on in the streets between minorities and the police. Well, really, it's always been that way. It seems like thing are more intense right now. I've gotten pulled over by the police like 4 times in one month and all my shit is legit. They're racially profiling muthafuckas and we need to be more vocal about it. If some shit happens to you with the 1-time, at least go down to the station and file a complaint about it, just to have it on record. You know they aint gone do shit, but its just to be active and let them know that niggas are angry. SDPDK. No Justice, No Peace.