HOOD SURGEON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2005
HAS ANYBODY HEARD OF HIM? HE'S DR. DRE'S SON AND HE HAS A MIXTAPE OUT CALLED "THE AUTOPSY". JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYBODY KNEW WHO HE WAS.

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
yeah that's Dre son.... he get down with my boy J-Loone... they was down there with lil eazy-e and hood general last night, gettin down.... that's a historic 1st encounter y'all.... we got the footage craccin off 4 ya!!!!! +++++come through to the show with e-40 and lil jon and see the heat we comin with!!!!it's goin deeznown....

Mar 9, 2005
Is he any good? I'd hate to think that it's just another kid riding his daddy's name to fame. Can anyone post up some of his music or tell me where I can find some on the net? What's his style like - old school fat beats or more hype? Shits got me interested now

Feb 11, 2005
I HEARD THE MIXTAPE. IT HAS SOME SICK SHIT ON IT. THERE'S A SONG CALLED WESTSIDE WITH DAVID BANNER AND THEY MENTION A LOT OF WEST COAST RAPPERS LIKE MITCHY SLICK, JAYO, BROTHA LYNCH AND C-BO.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
HooDstA said:
I HEARD THE MIXTAPE. IT HAS SOME SICK SHIT ON IT. THERE'S A SONG CALLED WESTSIDE WITH DAVID BANNER AND THEY MENTION A LOT OF WEST COAST RAPPERS LIKE MITCHY SLICK, JAYO, BROTHA LYNCH AND C-BO.
that song is on David Banner's album. NOTHING to do with hood surgeon

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
David Banner- Westside

that song right there shows nothing but love from the bay all the way to L.A..
That's cali love right there. BIg ups to Banner for that song right there!!!

Feb 11, 2005
ZigZagBurna said:
David Banner- Westside

that song right there shows nothing but love from the bay all the way to L.A..
That's cali love right there. BIg ups to Banner for that song right there!!!
AT THE BEGINNING HE SAYS "TO ALL MY PIMPS IN SAN DIEGO". HE'S SHOWIN' LOVE TO ALL OF CALI. NOT JUST L.A. TO THE BAY.