honestly i don't even really hate the raiders team or the players

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
The Raiders have always had a bandwagon. People who know nothing about the sport but chose to root for them just because of their "cool" colors. You guys can hate on me all you want for saying this but you know its true.
yeah like every peice of shit in the greater bay area whos rockin fuckin faded screen printed jerry rice jerseys with the la raider hat from 88.. Fuckin tell me about it bro. Thats why I love to see the old timers at the game, the die hards. I cant believe any of them go thatid be like my grandpa if he was still alive. Its a disgrace how classless some Raider fans are even at the game. Its like get the fuck away from me faggots Im here to have a good time and root on my team no other bullshit. I got ejected from a game last year for literally doing nothing but trying to prevent a fight and the way those faggot ass cops grouped me in to the typical dickhead who's getting kicked out and arrested at the collesium pissed me off so fucking bad. Im just glad I didnt get arrested.

ps that picture of jamarcus is hilliarius. I gotta remember your a cool chiefs fan unlike that super faggot KC Villian, fuck that peice of shit

Mar 24, 2006
yeah like every peice of shit in the greater bay area whos rockin fuckin faded screen printed jerry rice jerseys with the la raider hat from 88.. Fuckin tell me about it bro. Thats why I love to see the old timers at the game, the die hards. I cant believe any of them go thatid be like my grandpa if he was still alive. Its a disgrace how classless some Raider fans are even at the game. Its like get the fuck away from me faggots Im here to have a good time and root on my team no other bullshit. I got ejected from a game last year for literally doing nothing but trying to prevent a fight and the way those faggot ass cops grouped me in to the typical dickhead who's getting kicked out and arrested at the collesium pissed me off so fucking bad. Im just glad I didnt get arrested.

ps that picture of jamarcus is hilliarius. I gotta remember your a cool chiefs fan unlike that super faggot KC Villian, fuck that peice of shit
Im only cool when we ain't about to play you guys...lol So don't mind me when I get a little ballistic come gametime. Just throw some shit back my way so I know this rivalry is still alive n' kickin'.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
You pick a new team every year, you don't even count!
Huh? Let's see.... I've been posting on the siccness since 2002. And the only teams that I've been a fan of are the Saints and Raiders. And now in 2010 I've added the Bears to my favorite teams list.

LOL @ pick a new team every year. I used to do that when I was a youngsta though. It was fun switching teams and rooting for different teams every year. Pops used to buy me a new starter jacket every time I switch teams.

But like I said before, I'm more of an NFL fan so I could pick and choose any team I want to root for as long as they're in the National Football League.

If you got a problem with it, come see me in Madden on the PS3 (PSN= Blud_Shot_Eyezz). I'm not hard to find, I'll smash you with the Raiders anytime, anyday.

May 6, 2009
Huh? Let's see.... I've been posting on the siccness since 2002. And the only teams that I've been a fan of are the Saints and Raiders. And now in 2010 I've added the Bears to my favorite teams list.

LOL @ pick a new team every year. I used to do that when I was a youngsta though. It was fun switching teams and rooting for different teams every year. Pops used to buy me a new starter jacket every time I switch teams.

But like I said before, I'm more of an NFL fan so I could pick and choose any team I want to root for as long as they're in the National Football League.

If you got a problem with it, come see me in Madden on the PS3 (PSN= Blud_Shot_Eyezz). I'm not hard to find, I'll smash you with the Raiders anytime, anyday.
LMFAO! "If you got a problem with it, I'll smash you with the Raiders". BWAHAHAHA!!! I don't even have Madden on the PS3.

"I've added the Bears this year"......everybody knows what it is with you. You flip flop on teams, and add new ones. Your opinion doesn't even count when it comes to anything football related.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
If I wanted to like every team in the league, I could if I wanted to. But picking a team and calling myself a fan of that team is fun for me. So this year, I've added a twist. I have an AFC team (Raiders) and an NFC team (Bears). I was going to root for the Bills too, but I think their GM or some top exec dissed the Raiders and I wasn't cool with that.

I didn't grow just liking one team though, back in the 80's I used to like the Raiders, 49ers, Dolphins, Seahawks. That's just me. That's why I'm so deep in football today.

What's funny is my 13 year old son is the same way. He's smashing folks on Madden (360) and the older homies he's smashin' keeps calling him a bandwagon fan. He's using the Ravens and they're getting on him because they said he wasn't a Ravens fan a few years ago. I tell him to use any team you like and be yourself and he shouldn't care what people say about him.

I guess we got it from my pops. He likes both teams from NY. But he said he'll leave them if they start losing too much.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Tony, you backtracking fake ass fan.......you didnt "add" the bears to your favorite team. You said they were your new team. you said you were done with the raiders....you said the raiders had a garbage draft...but a couple moves later your raider nation again??/ No one takes you serious and everyone discredits your posts

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
If I wanted to like every team in the league, I could if I wanted to. But picking a team and calling myself a fan of that team is fun for me. So this year, I've added a twist. I have an AFC team (Raiders) and an NFC team (Bears). I was going to root for the Bills too, but I think their GM or some top exec dissed the Raiders and I wasn't cool with that.

I didn't grow just liking one team though, back in the 80's I used to like the Raiders, 49ers, Dolphins, Seahawks. That's just me. That's why I'm so deep in football today.

What's funny is my 13 year old son is the same way. He's smashing folks on Madden (360) and the older homies he's smashin' keeps calling him a bandwagon fan. He's using the Ravens and they're getting on him because they said he wasn't a Ravens fan a few years ago. I tell him to use any team you like and be yourself and he shouldn't care what people say about him.

I guess we got it from my pops. He likes both teams from NY. But he said he'll leave them if they start losing too much.
Hey not tryna tell you what to do or how to raise your son, but I don't think that is the best thing to be teaching.

Staying loyal to one team in any sport through thick and thin is a true fan.

I have followed my Australian Rugby league team for 30 years now, we have never won the final and always choke and I always cop shit from other fans everywhere, but I still go to many of their games and always watch them play, because when we do eventually win I'm gonna make all those cunts lives hell for as long as possible and the rapture of finally winning will be something I have never experienced before.

This year we are defending like never before and building off that, we have the best chance to finally go all the way and the finals start in 2 weeks..

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Tony, you backtracking fake ass fan.......you didnt "add" the bears to your favorite team. You said they were your new team. you said you were done with the raiders....you said the raiders had a garbage draft...but a couple moves later your raider nation again??/ No one takes you serious and everyone discredits your posts
Quote me saying the Raiders had a "garbage" draft....

I said I didn't agree with drafting McClain over Spiller and that was my reason for leaving, then I reconsidered and stuck with the Raiders. I thought the Raiders should have drafted Spiller and then Spikes. But I never said "the draft was garbage"......

May 6, 2009
Quote me saying the Raiders had a "garbage" draft....

I said I didn't agree with drafting McClain over Spiller and that was my reason for leaving, then I reconsidered and stuck with the Raiders. I thought the Raiders should have drafted Spiller and then Spikes. But I never said "the draft was garbage"......
You didn't "reconsider", you said you were gonna "roll with the Bills" this year, but they badmouthed the Raiders so went back to the Raiders. Seriously, you're a joke. But hey, do what you do. Just don't call yourself a true football fan because you're NOT.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I hear you OutcastedOutlaw, but I don't agree. I can't teach my son to be loyal to one team for the rest of his life if I'm not doing it myself. That would be hyprocritical of me.

I tell or teach him to be who he is and do whatever makes him happy. If he wants to root for and run with the Ravens then that's his choice and that is what makes him happy. If he chooses to run with another team next season then so be it. As long as he's happy, that's all that counts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
You didn't "reconsider", you said you were gonna "roll with the Bills" this year, but they badmouthed the Raiders so went back to the Raiders. Seriously, you're a joke. But hey, do what you do. Just don't call yourself a true football fan because you're NOT.
Yeah I can't remember who it was, but I think it could have been their GM that said something about the Raiders and that wasn't cool. Can't be talking about my squad like that. I got tons of respect for Al Davis. I still like Spiller though.

I'm a true football, that's what I call myself. Y'all be cool, I gotta go home and hit the weights early tonight, so I can get in some Madden before I go to sleep. Got beat by somebody running with the Broncos last night.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol im friends and im coo wit most of the raider fans here, like Sol and jack tracks and beto, but shit lol

Aug 9, 2006
you wont find tony rocking no NFL merchandise (other then madden) because hes to scared to commit to that team for a season LOL....fuckin tony you ALMOST had your self out of the "raider nation" but you shot your self in the foot and stumbled back...that gets a LOL and props at the same time....

Tony is coo....just because he isnt a true fan of one team, who cares? some of yall are way to serioius, just a game...WE cant play, in the end...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
What's your PSN name again? I gotta new name because I gotta new PS3 and I forgot my name and password to my old name.

In response to your post though, I remained commited to the Raiders with Russell at qb.... you gotta give me some credit mayne. Those were tough times, tougher than Brooks in New Orleans.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
u didnt forget ur old name, u jus had to make a new 1 cuz u were gettin destroyed in madden too much bitch

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Huh? I gotta new PS3 when Madden 11 dropped. I had a winning record in Madden 10. Records don't carry over so either way it goes, my record would have been 0-0 new name or not.

And for the record, I said I forgot my old password.