honestly i don't even really hate the raiders team or the players

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
it's because of some of the dumbass niner homers that post here. y'all ain't even our rival, yet you'll be up in our threads talking shit more than the fans of the teams in our division.

you don't see this shit happening between the bronco and raiders fans here. that's because the denver fans here are mostly cool and they're our biggest rival. yet we ain't shitting up each others threads.

Mar 24, 2006
it's because of some of the dumbass niner homers that post here. y'all ain't even our rival, yet you'll be up in our threads talking shit more than the fans of the teams in our division.

you don't see this shit happening between the bronco and raiders fans here. that's because the denver fans here are mostly cool and they're our biggest rival. yet we ain't shitting up each others threads.
Wrong.

KC will always be Oakland's biggest rival. This shit goes all the way back when the AFL was founded and it isn't going away any time soon.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
REALLY THOUGH, ICOULD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE RAIDERS TEAM I DON'T EVEN HATE THE TEAM, BUT YOU RAIDERS FANS HAVE A LOT OF JEALOUSY ALWAYS HAVE ALWAYS WILL, AND OUR 3RD STRING QB IS BETTER THEN ANY RAIDERS QB, AND THE NINERS ARE A DECENT TEAM SO YALL CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP, A TOP 10 DEFENSE AND A GOOD RUNNING GAME, IF WE HAD A QB THEN WE WOULD BE A PLAYOFF TEAM 4 SURE BUT IF SMITH PLAYS ALL I CAN EXPECT IS 7-9 TO 9-7 RECORD THIS YEAR
Oh yeah you're third string QB who hasn't taken a single snap in a regular season game is better than any Raiders qb...

Lolwut!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
REALLY THOUGH, ICOULD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE RAIDERS TEAM I DON'T EVEN HATE THE TEAM, BUT YOU RAIDERS FANS HAVE A LOT OF JEALOUSY ALWAYS HAVE ALWAYS WILL, AND OUR 3RD STRING QB IS BETTER THEN ANY RAIDERS QB, AND THE NINERS ARE A DECENT TEAM SO YALL CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP, A TOP 10 DEFENSE AND A GOOD RUNNING GAME, IF WE HAD A QB THEN WE WOULD BE A PLAYOFF TEAM 4 SURE BUT IF SMITH PLAYS ALL I CAN EXPECT IS 7-9 TO 9-7 RECORD THIS YEAR
not too many niners fans with sense. you my friend are in the minority.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002

fuck the lakers

Jul 29, 2002
why do Niner fans insist on creating a rivalary between the teams. I guess our ignorant peice of shit (theres plenty of them, Ill admit that) fans play into it. Real Raider fans could give two shits about the 49ers. Your not in our division and we play you once every 6 years. Its cuz your division is so wack that theyre are no real rivalaries so you try to create one with us. Every division game is a rival game for us, we dont need another one. Fuck the 49ers, I got the Broncos, Chiefs and Chargers to worry about.

damn bro i couldnt of said it any better..........i know shit talking comes from both sides no doubt, but niner fans just cant stop talking bout our team.......

Jul 29, 2002
lol.....this is exactly what I'm talking about, 9er fans can't do nothing but talk shit. what kind of ass backwards ass philosophy is that, "raider fans can't keep the 9ers name outta their mouth, so I'll start a thread talking shit about the raider fans, that'll show them!"

:eyecross:
^^^^

Jan 18, 2006
Sorry if yall dont actually have rivals but we do and KC and Denver will always be on the top of that list. Playing once every 4 years is not a rival which just made me realize why Niner fans are so obsessed with the Raiders cuz were the only ones that they really consider rivals.

Jan 6, 2005
yall are mad cuz da niners are a better team and a better coached team lol ..ok lets match up em
QB=tie smith nor cambell have accomplished nothing
RB= niners-Gore+westbrook+dixon....bush is all yall got
WR=niners cuz our receivers can catch and speed aint everything in da nfl son.
FB=tie they're both decent
O-LINE=niners staley iupati davis heitmann who do yall got r gallery lol..
D-LINE=niners smith franklin are monsters
LB=niners willis is just da best lb in da leauge teamed up with spikes lawson haralson
CB=raiders just cuz of nnamdi other than that yall have no cb
S=niners goldson and lewis back there are more impressive than da raiders real talk
ST=tie yall know who we got and we know who yall got
K=raiders good ol janakowski

^^^if u disagree let me know were u disagree
but i dont hate that raiders or there fans got nothing but love for yall..yall are koo with me...

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
yall are mad cuz da niners are a better team and a better coached team lol ..ok lets match up em
LB=niners willis is just da best lb in da leauge teamed up with spikes lawson haralson
S=niners goldson and lewis back there are more impressive than da raiders real talk

but i dont hate that raiders or there fans got nothing but love for yall..yall are koo with me...
ID SAY THE D-LINE IS ABOUT A TIE THEY GOT SEYMOUR AND THAT ROOKIE HOUSTON LOOKS GOOD

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
the 9ers and raiders are regional rivals, just because there not in the same division doesnt mean they arent rivals. you think Giants and Jets arent rivals or there fans like each other??

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City

at least you're unbiased :eyecross:

I'm just waiting for the actual season so we can all see some real football and really be able to judge, rather than play in imagineville