Honda's suck shirts?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
Doesn't matter, they still suck. Their slow, sound like shit, break a part, all flimsy n shit. Their just ugly generic fucking cars, nothing special. If I had a Honda Civic, Accord or any similiar car of that nature, I seriously would NOT try to enhance it by adding rims,etc... To me it's not worth it, their just basic mom/grandma/lil sister cars. Their basically bitch mobiles. Real men drive V-8's. It's worth the extra gas $. Drive American or German.

Apr 8, 2005
Doesn't matter, they still suck. Their slow, sound like shit, break a part, all flimsy n shit. Their just ugly generic fucking cars, nothing special. If I had a Honda Civic, Accord or any similiar car of that nature, I seriously would NOT try to enhance it by adding rims,etc... To me it's not worth it, their just basic mom/grandma/lil sister cars. Their basically bitch mobiles. Real men drive V-8's. It's worth the extra gas $. Drive American or German.
some men cant afford such cars, i atleast keep it chevy

Nov 27, 2006
if your gonna say shit like that make sure your right first, hondas hardly ever "break apart" they don't need a lot of service. and they actually are really safe cars(the newer ones at least) and all always get 5 star safety ratings.

Apr 26, 2006
lol bro, I'm just fucking around. I don't hate Hondas, but just don't really like them. There's just nothing really special about them IMO. If I had one, I wouldn't attempt to enhance it in any way, I'd just leave it stock, it's just not worth it.

Nov 27, 2006
lol bro, I'm just fucking around. I don't hate Hondas, but just don't really like them. There's just nothing really special about them IMO. If I had one, I wouldn't attempt to enhance it in any way, I'd just leave it stock, it's just not worth it.
i agree, i dont add shit to my car, all i need is a car that runs, gets good gas mileage, and a decent sound system

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
AMEN. I don't hate honda's. Matter of fact, I'd love to have an S2000. The only problem is I'm 6 inches too tall and 100 pounds too heavy. So, uhm, fuck anyone's defense of a small ass honda. If you like a honda, you probably have an inferiority complex and have no problem being just like millions of other mother fuckers. I think so little of them, other than the S2000, that i didn't even capitalize the "h" in the name.