Hollow Tip

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2018
I found a guy on Discogs.com that is selling a sealed first press of T.N.S 1 for $400.00, but he had no pictures or anything to prove it. I have not seen a sealed copy of this since the one I bought back in 96'. I would want to see this in person before I bought it, to many scammers out there.
and it will stay for sale forever . Dude will never get it off at that price. Ppl on discogs love to do that shit.

Props: BO$$
Aug 20, 2019
Sacramento Ca.
They're burned CdR reissues for 20 bucks lol. If they were real pressed discs maybe.
After doing some research I found out that you are right, Hollow Tip is selling CD-R's as legit cd's but only the one's that are collector's editions: Taking No Short's 1, Flawless and Thug Status. All the rest of the albums that he has on his website should be real pressed cd's. Buyer's beware though, the Tip is scamming people by not being up front about the CD-R's.

Props: dalycity650
May 2, 2018
Why sell bootlegs? Stop being fucking cheap and make some legit CDs for The fans
I think it's because unless you're pressing 500-1000 copies it gets very expensive to do pressed discs. That's why so many artists are just doing cdr versions these days. Small batch. But for an album that was already pressed in the 90s I always just go for the original. I have a sealed 2nd press of flawless and it's a real CD so I'm guessing these new ones are 3rd press.
Going to sell it since I have the 1st press of it as well.

May 2, 2018
I appreciate that, but I was just clowning. If any album would be worth $400 it would be this one though

I wonder how Allah feels about hollow tip scamming his fans by selling CD-R’s. Arent muslims supposed to be honest people?

I dont think he is scamming. Alot of artists sell cdr prints now. It would be nice if he clarified it tho because he is charging a bit much for what it is.

If you notice, ALL demolition men CDs are cdr, most of the livewire mixtapes are cdr. I have some mitchy slick cds that are cdr, got 1 or 2 san Quinn cdr. Etc. But I wouldn't pay 20 for it unless it had multiple discs.

Jun 21, 2006
He’s not scamming but you do think he’s charging too much. Add Some overseas shipping costs to my country (the Netherlands) and Im starting to feel ripped off.

I took a look at my demolition man jacka and husalah album and it appears to be a high quality cd-r to me. I got that one for cheap so Im cool with it. With artists like mozzy and Philthy rich releasing them cheap ass digipacks, Im starting to feel like Im better off downloading shit for free though lol

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
He’s not scamming but you do think he’s charging too much. Add Some overseas shipping costs to my country (the Netherlands) and Im starting to feel ripped off.

I took a look at my demolition man jacka and husalah album and it appears to be a high quality cd-r to me. I got that one for cheap so Im cool with it. With artists like mozzy and Philthy rich releasing them cheap ass digipacks, Im starting to feel like Im better off downloading shit for free though lol
off topic, I drove through the Netherlands on a mission to Belgium, I love your country man. No Homo

Props: datplaya
Jan 21, 2011
The Netherlands

Alles cool playa? Waar woon je in NL?

Props: datplaya