hollow tip-takin no shortz vol2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
Bigg Craze said:
Gangsta Dre is finishin' up an album right now. Should be out before the end of the year. Hogg who is signed to my label who's album comes out next year is Gangsta Dre's twin brother. If you go to Hogg's myspace page and listen to the song "Shadow" it's about him and his brother.
CANT WAIT 4 BOTH OF THEM CAN YOU GET MORE INFO ON THE BOT OF EM 4 US

Aug 17, 2006
Sure... Gangsta Dre is working on his project with another company in Modesto. They say it will be out before December can't remember the title but if you hit his brother up he'll get bacc at you for sure. Hogg's project is finished and I'm dropping it on Koch in the first quarter of next year. Probably March. One thing about them they sound nothing alike. both are tight as fucc but two different styles.

May 9, 2002
Bigg Craze said:
Gangsta Dre is finishin' up an album right now. Should be out before the end of the year. Hogg who is signed to my label who's album comes out next year is Gangsta Dre's twin brother. If you go to Hogg's myspace page and listen to the song "Shadow" it's about him and his brother.

Has Hogg been locked up for a long time? Ive heard dre talk about him in his lyrics in the past...

Aug 3, 2006
Oh yea his Mercenary DVD. Its the best rap DVD ever got so many niggaz up in it from everywhere and so many different scenes, the shit is dope straight up
im gonna disagree that shit was horrible i wathced it once and bam! returned it back to rasputins yea theres hella folks on it but its boring as fuck and the film quality is garbage