hollow tip-takin no shortz vol2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2007
just a few quick question...i was thinkin bout buyin this album...i know it got like 26 tracks or somthin...but is it any good...is it worth buying...and how does it compare to the first album

Aug 16, 2002
its a dope album i personally though it should have been a single album alot of 2nd disc was filler to me but some people feel opposite and say disc 2 is better than disc one it depends on what kind of production you like i guess, its worth the skrill!

Mar 26, 2007
CARLOS ROSSI said:
its a dope album i personally though it should have been a single album alot of 2nd disc was filler to me but some people feel opposite and say disc 2 is better than disc one it depends on what kind of production you like i guess, its worth the skrill!

^ Real talk right there, but it is one of his best albums he has put out in my opinion, its hard as fuck and lately his shit hasnt been as good as people say I still think he got it, but TNS 2 is worth coppin!

Feb 14, 2004
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Album was weak. Im still waiting on Takin No Shortz Remix album that was promised like 3 years ago.
YEH I REMEMBER THEY HAD A COUPLE OF SONGS ON HERE WAY DOPER THAN THE FIRST ONE
PART 2 WAS COOL I WISH COULD FIND THUG STATUS THO

Aug 17, 2006
I think one of the hardest verses he has done is on the album i dropped last year Artist: YT - Title:Deliver Me From Evil - Song: The Good The Bad The Ugly - i will post later on YT's myspace page and you be the judge. i know when we are out of town alot of people hit me up and say that was their favorite by Hollow. As for the question about his album i don't know if it's good or not. i will be honest i was in the penn when all his shit dropped and i have never heard his musicc except what he has done with me. i came home opened my studio and i try not to listen to too much musicc. when i leave the lab it's like fucc that turn on talk radio!!!

Mar 26, 2007
hollow needs to make a comeback, I actually liked his last album Smuggle N Flow shit was dope alot of peeps were talking mad shit about it but he came hard, but nothing else since then.

Oh yea his Mercenary DVD. Its the best rap DVD ever got so many niggaz up in it from everywhere and so many different scenes, the shit is dope straight up.

Aug 8, 2004
gthug619 said:
hollow needs to make a comeback,
I wouldn't mind hearing sum new hollow. I honestly never bumped none of his newer shit after takin no shorts part 2, but all his old shit is sum of my favorite ever.

I also think Gangsta Dre should make another album asap, cuz every one of his albums are classics. he's one of the very few that stayed sicc througout their entire career.

Aug 17, 2006
Gangsta Dre is finishin' up an album right now. Should be out before the end of the year. Hogg who is signed to my label who's album comes out next year is Gangsta Dre's twin brother. If you go to Hogg's myspace page and listen to the song "Shadow" it's about him and his brother.

Aug 9, 2002
KhameNei said:
JP, you liked that Gangsta Dre's cd from 2004, don't remember the title but it sounded... different hehe?

It dropped on Stackin Chips records.
you talkin about "stand and deliver". it dropped in 05. it's pretty tight. he never fell off when it came to lyrics. to me he's one of sac top.