HoggLife Being Sued By Daz?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
U gotta sign up 4 tha forum in order 2 peep it I forgot about that..But on tha real why did tha CEO say he got clearance & shit when Daz & dpgrecordz.com are saying itz NOT authorized and that they are gonna sue Hogglife? Fuck that shit Daz is doing tha same shit with Crooked Iz album....

:::gOnE:::

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
DONT KNOW WHAT THATS ABOUT

BUT IF SOMEBODYS PLANNIN ON IT DONT WANT TO SPEAK TO MUCH ON IT BUT ILL TELL YOU THIS IF I EVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH SOMEBODY I WOULD NEVER INVOLVE THE LAW . BUT THATS JUST HOW I DO IT . MY NAME IS GOOD INSIDE AND OUT SO IS MY WORD , WELL FIND OUT IF DAZ'S IS ????

P.N AS FAR AS KRONIK WHO SAID "FUCK OFF" I REALLY HOPE TO MEET HIM ONE DAY IM SURE I COULD CHANGE HIS MIND ABOUT HIS OPINION OF ME

OCT 1st 2002 DAZ DILLINGER'S TO LIVE AND DIE IN CA

Apr 25, 2002
it aint the same as what Daz is doin with Crooked I, cuz Daz has rights to that music when Crook was recording with DPG Recordz.

Jun 10, 2002
daz got hella money, why he trying to sue a record label that tryin to come up.......niggas scared of the talent comin out the north.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
this is way faulty. i had love for daz cause he seems like a real one, but i think the reason he missed out on alot of loot, is cause he don't know what he doin in this biznezz. i wish him all the luck cause he is tight, but this is shady of him if he tryna do this. i agree with hogglife. the law doesn't need any part of this and i hope that the crip and norte homeboys don't end up makin this a division amongst ourselves. hopefully there is no love loss and the shit can be settled.

May 6, 2002
There is a difference between business men and gangstas. Business men know how to use the law in there favor. Gangstas are scared of the law. I ain't favoring either side cuz I don't know both sides of the story or what is really going on, I'm just commenting o this thread. Alot of you got the game twisted though. We got to many spectators wanting to be in the game, and not enough real playas. Daz and Hogglife are gonna have to work this out. Point Blank. None of these opinions mean shit if you ain't really involved. Stick to the Sidelines.