HILLARY CLINTON OR BARACK OBAMA ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HILLARY CLINTON OR BARACK OBAMA?

• HILLARY CLINTON

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • BARACK OBAMA

Votes: 43 86.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 25, 2002
no shit i cant stand retards who say " why should i vote fuck that " then they sit their and complain about their government and their fuckin president. i just wanna slap their ignorant asses. at first i was kinda leaning towards hillary but i think im a vote for obama
I can't stand when retards say "people died for my right to vote" or "you can't complain about the government and president and not vote". These imaginary people who died for your right to vote didn’t die for your right to criticize the government?

Obviously they didn’t die to preserve the education system or civics knowledge.

Your vote does not count. It doesn’t count in primary voting. It doesn’t count in Presidential voting. And the actual utility of voting is negative. Your time would be better spent sleeping than taking the time to vote.

The U.S. economic system and political system are based on psychological delusion.

Belief and trust in them is what allows them to continue operating. Knowledge to the contrary is the enemy of both.

You spend with imaginary money that has no real value. You cast votes for people who are responsive to you in no way and your “vote” has no bearing what so ever on their actual election.

Delegates, Super Delegates, Electoral College – take some time to look them up.

Nov 24, 2003
no shit i cant stand retards who say " why should i vote fuck that " then they sit their and complain about their government and their fuckin president. i just wanna slap their ignorant asses. at first i was kinda leaning towards hillary but i think im a vote for obama
I can't stand the retards that vote and then sit around and complain about their government not listening to them and making changes. They don't realize they are conforming to, and perpetuating a system that fucks the average person in the ass, and has them hypnotized with the notion that they can fix the problems in our country every four years with their vote.

Maybe if more people realized voting is an act in futility and that a vote is not a catalyst for change but in actuality it is more equivalent to political xanax. Then when the retards who did vote sit down and expect the new administration to start making the changes that are sooo needed, and they realize that the administration that was elected is only superficially different than administration that previously held office, then maybe they will realize that every time they vote the joke is on them.

Feb 15, 2007
yea that will show umm :cheeky: The only way to bring about change is to vote, you dont have to vote for the front runners, vote for whoever you want but you should still vote

i see your point but how shit is its ALWAYS gonna be a democrat or republican, so whats really the point of voting for somebody coming out of a third party, and even if there is a candidate from a third party there will be hella obstacles (ex. Nader).... and then theres the electoral college, meaning your vote doesnt decided who becomes president anyway!!!!

"slap their ignorant asses"

many smart madafuckers dont vote, ignorance has nothing to do with it, there hella stupid people that vote for somebody based on a bullshit promise, like edwards saying someshit about taking away the healcare of congress if they dont get universal health care by 2010 or something like that....

Nov 21, 2007
Your crazy...Do your Homework..Barack Obama is the choice by far..The only candidate to vote NO on the War in IRAQ and NO to the War BUSH wants in IRAN...Clinton Voted YES to both!

Obama: Iran threatens all of us
Won't rule out force in speech in Chicago to pro-Israel group

Obama said global leaders must do whatever it takes to stop Iran from enriching uranium and acquiring nuclear weapons. He called Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad "reckless, irresponsible and inattentive" to the day-to-day needs of the Iranian people.

The Iranian "regime is a threat to all of us," Obama said.

While Obama wouldn't rule out force, he said the United States should engage in "aggressive diplomacy combined with tough sanctions" to prevent Iran from becoming a nuclear threat.
http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/281249,CST-NWS-OBAMA03.article

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
That has been promised before... wasn't it Eisenhower how promised not to enter the WWII...
We cannot base anything off the past..Especially what another President promised over 6 terms ago....Its 2008...And the most honest Candidate is Barack Obama!

OBAMA did'nt say he would attack IRAN..He said he would apply force IF, I said IF they persue Nuclear Weapons..But they are NOT making them or do they have them...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I was kidding.

So it is Huckabee/Colbert '08 for you huh.
I'm actually partial, so I should technically do more homework on him. When I was younger, I won an art competition and was taken to meet Huckabee and his wife for lunch. I also met with him and talked for a few minutes when our respective family members were in the hospital. I'm not too political, so debating about the nominees is kind of new to me.

Nov 21, 2007
OBAMA did'nt say he would attack IRAN..He said he would apply force IF, I said IF they persue Nuclear Weapons..But they are NOT making them or do they have them...
so if iran announced tomarrow they had a nuke, but didnt use it and said they had no planz on using in it.. then it would be ok with you if we started bombing them huh?

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
so if iran announced tomarrow they had a nuke, but didnt use it and said they had no planz on using in it.. then it would be ok with you if we started bombing them huh?

NO! Candidates say things to encourage voters...He's trying to capture the Radical/Republican who is for the War but still wants everything else Barack has to offer. I believe Obama wouldn't send us to War unless all the facts said so..Not someone's opinion or greed!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
If I was going to be shot in the face if I didn't vote, I would choose Obama.

But if I didn't have to choose, I wouldn't vote for either of them cause neither of them are going to do what they say they are, more than likely. That's just how politicians are.

Maybe Obama will be the change he's been talking about for so long, but I don't foresee that happening.