HILLARY CLINTON OR BARACK OBAMA ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HILLARY CLINTON OR BARACK OBAMA?

• HILLARY CLINTON

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • BARACK OBAMA

Votes: 43 86.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm leaning towards obama more & more.....but I have a feeling that if either get elected Bush is gonna declare himself the first US Dictator before they're inaugurated

May 14, 2002
What I would like to know is what the hell is all the fuzz about Hillary's campaign song about??

Is the majority in the US really still that conservative??

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Your crazy...Do your Homework..Barack Obama is the choice by far..The only candidate to vote NO on the War in IRAQ and NO to the War BUSH wants in IRAN...Clinton Voted YES to both!

May 14, 2002
Your crazy...Do your Homework..Barack Obama is the choice by far..The only candidate to vote NO on the War in IRAQ and NO to the War BUSH wants in IRAN...Clinton Voted YES to both!

That has been promised before... wasn't it Eisenhower how promised not to enter the WWII...

May 14, 2002
If I could say that with certainty I would be in politics myself probably... but I do think pearl harbor was provoked ... also how could the US military/navy not know that there is such a big hostile naval fleet attacking...

Pearl Harbor happend also when he already was in office.. 911 already happend so it will probably be some other excuse because I don't think your troops will be withdrawn anytime soon... no matter who gets voted in office

Apr 13, 2007
thank you. People died so that I would have an opportunity to vote. I'm going to take advantage of it.
no shit i cant stand retards who say " why should i vote fuck that " then they sit their and complain about their government and their fuckin president. i just wanna slap their ignorant asses. at first i was kinda leaning towards hillary but i think im a vote for obama

Apr 13, 2007
lol i only get mad when ppl really are brain dead and mean it. so i guess this time i wont slap u and ill let it slide ... its ok u dont have to thank me :)