hi

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Hey WXS STOMP3R & killahoe666 & Rossibreath & RAVAGE & ayo4yayo & anthonyy & Sacsick - man been a few years haha good to see everyone... ill be on at least a few months til work starts up again. I literally worked 12 hours a day for 2 years running my online biz til it crashed this year. Now i got time to do stuff. still working out. Doing Spartan Races and those types of events so I gave up the heavy weights. Got a domain lined up for diet and excercise wtf cant even spell it on 5 tries. I better just say "lifting" lol.

Trying to sum it up here real quick cause I gotta go get the boy from school and start yelling cause he got detention today
there's plenty of other og's on here still. but they lay in the cuts for the most part. stay up G. glad to hear your alive and well

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
did you just get out the joint? bc seems like last time you was here Nokia block phones was in style and Cam'ron just dropped "OH BOY" single..
You coulda just said that Vamps was running things on the SICCNESS last time we heard from BLIGHT. Block Phones...just a lil too far back those were ROLOC Days.

Last edited: