hi

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
sup BLIGHT good to C' u back on the SICCNESS. Still kicking bumbs off ur front porch? Crazy ass-hole, R' u still working out? cant wait till you start ONLINE weight training agian.
SICCNESS has went to shit pretty much but still top 10 best thing on the NET. Welcome back BLIGHT Mr. OG, Triple OG!

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Was it you or P @phil who lightweight got molested or some shit on the greyhound on the way back east after the siccness BBQ?
It was me HA! Man I was laughing at that actually not too long ago...
Old Asian guy starts holding my hand on the bus ride over, I was like OK dont wanna be rude so im trying to nicely pull my hand back while he's trying to whisper something about the park lol. Cant remember if he touched me or pulled my hand to his crotch but I remember yanking back like hell no! haha

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
You should bring back those picture stories...
Yeah I wish they never deleted them. Man that was before youtube and facebook haha. Not too many crazy things now with kids. Just have shooting and video game videos these days. Ill see what I can throw together from what Ive been doing over the years. & i'm planning on hanging around longer this time around ;)

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Hey WXS STOMP3R & killahoe666 & Rossibreath & RAVAGE & ayo4yayo & anthonyy & Sacsick - man been a few years haha good to see everyone... ill be on at least a few months til work starts up again. I literally worked 12 hours a day for 2 years running my online biz til it crashed this year. Now i got time to do stuff. still working out. Doing Spartan Races and those types of events so I gave up the heavy weights. Got a domain lined up for diet and excercise wtf cant even spell it on 5 tries. I better just say "lifting" lol.

Trying to sum it up here real quick cause I gotta go get the boy from school and start yelling cause he got detention today

Feb 8, 2003
Hey spent a half hour going thru all my old info. I seem to have always moved or changed a lot since the last time I was here. Either you recognize my name or youre like whos this new guy lol and clicked. Hi.

Gotta go visit the GOM and see what everyones talking about with all this crazy shit happening these days.
did you just get out the joint? bc seems like last time you was here Nokia block phones was in style and Cam'ron just dropped "OH BOY" single..