Heresy on Jenny jones

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
12-30-2002 "You Shouldn't Hate Your Own Race!"
For this episode, Jenny spoke with some twisted people who disliked their own race. Emmett said his brother, "Heresy," hates blacks and even calls them "ni**er's!" "Heresy", who came out wearing a silly outfit that included a leopard hat, dissed his race and even referred to blacks as "negros." After that comment, a woman from the audience stood up and said, "f*ck you" to "Heresy."...Up next, "Love," a white woman, said whites smell like dogs and that only the black nurses came to her aid during kidney surgery. "Love" even said that she leaves clubs if there are too many white people around..."Nomad" said blacks are uneducated and that slavery was not a bad thing. Although he is a black man, "Nomad" had the nerve to come out weraing a t-shirt that said, "White Power."
Wow

Jul 12, 2002
Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
T @Tooper send me the VHS tape fam
You're cracking jokes, I'm wondering what fights Tooper had recorded on those VHS tapes.

Someone get in touch with T @Tooper .

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
That was a pretty good read. HERESY @HERESY since it's 14 years later I'm curious if your views have changed at all from what you said on the show or in the thread? And did being on the show help your career?
Was it 14 years? I don't thnk my views have changed I became more tolerant of certain things. We don't need niggas like Jesse, Al, Louis, Bill Cosby, etc. Im also a firm believer in investing in gold, like I mentioned on the show. My issue has never been with our people but it's the shit we do and that was the FIRST thing I mentioned, "I don't hate my people, I hate what we do." Would I d it all a different way now? Well, considering I wasn't supposed to be on the show period, who knows?

On helping my career, I had three different shows call me afterwards. I didn't call, they were all connected, Tyra Banks, Larry Elder and one more I can't remember. So I turned them down and told them the reason I was turning them down is because it wasn't the right platform and they would make me the bad guy. I sold more beats afterwards, got more engineering gigs and, on a street level, NO ONE, threatened me or lifted a finger. The cat on stage with us, he almost got beat up during the show and niggas was on his line before the show. Me? Nada. New York, New Jersey, California and Texas no harm, no nigga making threats, nada. What I did have was people asking what the gold tip was so I would send em to Kitco or niggas askin what they should be reading so I would direct them in that way.

In closing, fuck that coon ass nigga Al, fuck that sambo ass nigga Louis, fuck that moon cricket ass nigga Bill Cosby, fuck Larry elder, fuck that nigga Jesse.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com