Have some great stuff for sale! Cds. Tapes. Dvds..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Yeah bruh im cool moved to Seattle from The Valley 2 yrs ago, I remember meeting you once when you opened your CD shop in Merced. you were a cool ass dude. Glad to see you and your fam are doing good and stay safe bro! Much love and respect always brotha! Im just curious what ever happend to Killa Valley Rec.? I bought every album yall came out with to support yall. Stay up mayn.
Appreciate the love
Yeah bruh im cool moved to Seattle from The Valley 2 yrs ago, I remember meeting you once when you opened your CD shop in Merced. you were a cool ass dude. Glad to see you and your fam are doing good and stay safe bro! Much love and respect always brotha! Im just curious what ever happend to Killa Valley Rec.? I bought every album yall came out with to support yall. Stay up mayn.
Appreciate the love bro. With Killa Valley we grew apart from the music... it was nonstop from 99-2004... from recording to manufacturing to promoting to shows... we were burned out.. we just recently in the past 10 months or so got our stuff up on digital platforms... the plan is to release some stuff.. maybe from the vaults and work with a couple other folks.

Props: dalycity650
May 18, 2020
Livingston, Montana
BGz true story
Dogg pound dogg food ok condition
Hollow Tip Mic-C 2 sav still savd out
Tech n9ne the worst og ok condition
RBL Posse an eye for an eye 2nd release
Protect ya neck vol1 sealed promo notch spine
Ghetto celebrities Mac Dre
C-Bo Money Be the Ton cd maxisingle

How much?