hate when people act like they knew mac dre,

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2009
who ever and wat ever using my nigga names in videos and songs niggaz act like they knew dre when thizz came out. if you didnt know mac dre when to hard for the radio came out you dont know shit, all them thizz shows and treal t.v,s . we been doin that shit bak in 85 boiee. cut tha crap let my nigg rest in peace all you rappers and famous rappers.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
I SAID WHATS UP TO HIM.......

HE GAVE ME THE T & SAID THIZZ OR DIE ..........

MILLION DOLLAR SHOW MISSION DISTRICT S.F. / I SAW THAT WHITE BOY TRYING TO FREESTYLE TOO , SHIT WAS FUNNY ...........
ALL OVER THIZZ T.V.

PLEASE IF YOU KNOW A RAPPER WHO CLAIMS TO KNOW HIM BUT DOES NOT / EXPOSE HIS ASS !!!!!!!!!

Feb 8, 2003
who ever and wat ever using my nigga names in videos and songs niggaz act like they knew dre when thizz came out. if you didnt know mac dre when to hard for the radio came out you dont know shit, all them thizz shows and treal t.v,s . we been doin that shit bak in 85 boiee. cut tha crap let my nigg rest in peace all you rappers and famous rappers.
True shit.

I did see mega mofos jump on his dick after he died.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
I was floored at some and I stress SOME of his former friends that had ditched out on him and down talked him after he started blowing up with the Thizz movement ( as in "Oh thats white kid music, etc, he's fake now" ) TO MY FACE at shows and what not ( before his passing ) and then showed up to our radio show and cried and said how much they loved him and his new movement and how they were going to continue to run with that movement. Loyalty and true friendship are a motherfucker I guess.

Feb 8, 2003
another thang

Mac dre was one the main ones who put the bay on the map outside of cali along with ray luv, 4tay, RBL, and JT.

Not taking anything away from spice 1, 40 water or short dog bc they superstars. but the artists above repped it to the fullest.

Feb 8, 2006
Is this sleep dank ?

Sep 16, 2008
I love how a thread made about hating people pretending they knew mac dre turns into a thread of people bragging about how they knew mac dre

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i dont mind it when they give him his propz in a track but using that Mac Dre Stamp on every release is over kill and should be stopped. Im sure there is no royalties being paid to his fam...

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
I was floored at some and I stress SOME of his former friends that had ditched out on him and down talked him after he started blowing up with the Thizz movement ( as in "Oh thats white kid music, etc, he's fake now" ) TO MY FACE at shows and what not ( before his passing ) and then showed up to our radio show and cried and said how much they loved him and his new movement and how they were going to continue to run with that movement. Loyalty and true friendship are a motherfucker I guess.

You should have called them out

Dec 17, 2005
As nice as it sounds to say "any CD with a mac dre approval should send proceeds to his kid" lets be real, most of these CDs aint making any money period! Cuz most of em are garbage!

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Quit beating around the bush, say some names. At least his closest friends and families shouldn't be afraid to put shit out there if you got fakes making money off his name. THEY'RE MAKING MONEY OFF YOUR FRIENDS NAME AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HIM. That obviously moves you enough to go online and post about. Don't warn them, stop them completely. Speak on that shit.