Hate on x raided

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2018
I notice some people hating on raided always commenting about him being on PC. And calling him a snitch...does any one know why he went to pc?....i would guess Becuase he didnt want to fool around with the gang bullshit...i also seen the video where he.. did say who stabbed him so i guess that kinda is snitching but fuck that gang shit code of the streets...if some one stole from me hurt one of my fam i want them behind bars. Or beat down

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I notice some people hating on raided always commenting about him being on PC. And calling him a snitch...does any one know why he went to pc?....i would guess Becuase he didnt want to fool around with the gang bullshit...i also seen the video where he.. did say who stabbed him so i guess that kinda is snitching but fuck that gang shit code of the streets...if some one stole from me hurt one of my fam i want them behind bars. Or beat down
Ask him not us

Props: siccmadesyko
Jul 9, 2007
He was already on a SNY yard when he was stabbed. He has always said they put him in that yard because of his notoriety. Same thing they do when any famous person goes to the pen. Prisons don't want well known inmates killed that's bad for their business.

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah dont believe all them internet bangers on youtube. X never snitched. He had all the fame in the pen and became a liability to everyones safety so he had to be put in seg or sny. Plus nobody can talk shit on X unless they hit the yard at 17 in 90s in California and pumped out 25+ years str8 up.

Feb 8, 2006
The whole system is messed up now. I heard about that bs going on at San quin with yards. Don't want to trip to much info on here but shit ain't right taking real cars off mainline and put the dropout version of same car on mainline.so many from outs they got to change shit. Btw this doesn't have anything to do with x raided but rather to say shit changing

May 4, 2002
Charlie Hustle1 month ago
Fucking misinformed idiots anybody that is a celebrity or has any fame is placed in sny yards and given no choice. Fucking people talk shit cuz they like to hear themselves talk or someshit. Dumb fucks get your facts right you sound stupid fucking hater

this is not ture at all.
Irving Mingo1 week ago
@Charlie Hustle eat a dick till u get sick! Lil Boosie is a celebrity rapper did his time on the main line in Louisiana, C Murder is a celebrity rapper doing time on the main line in Louisiana, Tray Deee is a well known west coast rapper did his twelve years in a California prison on the main line

c-bo way bigger then X, when did bo hit pc? mac dre, when did he hit pc? we can go on and on.

but youtube.

May 2, 2018
You guys do realize that many rappers, more known than xraided, walk the mainline their entire stay?
I've been locked up plenty times, and while it's nothing to brag about I can tell you that in order to drop out of your gang and get accepted to protective custody, you need to "debrief". Which means you need to snitch, give information about your gang, do an interview and so on.
He did most his time in PC, with pedophiles, rapists, child molesters, snitches, basically the biggest pieces of shit.

So please, all you xraided dickriders, do not speak on what you dont know. You're clearly 100% misinformed on how prison works. He is a drop out and a snitch informant. I dont give a shit if someone grows old and wants to retire from gang life, all OG's get to that at a certain age. But he is a drop out and a rat. He dropped out at a very young age and ran to PC after giving up info on his niggas.