HArdest Record labels ever.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
FourOneFog said:
AWOL records use to and still is. They had the most rawest...mob....creep on a nigga wit a ski mask type of beats.
Co sign
Little Rick
Pizzo
Killa Tay
C-bo
Lunassicc
K.J.
Marvelous
Laroo
Missisipi
introduction of the mob figaz...
---They had the best production, best albums ever to come off one label
Mr Maffioso
The compalations
Till my casket drops
a million word a million dollors
up in smoke
Heater calhoun.....just to name a few
No one can and will ever fuck with this label, from east to west this was the golden era of music...!!! I miss those days

Jan 12, 2006
North Vallejo said:
most of yall are just naming labels wit your favorite rappers on it.

the hardest EVER IMO is Death Row Records and Ruthless Records. They paved the way for hardcore gangsta rap! NUFF SAID!
Why do people keep sayin death row. They weren't gangsta for shit! Dr dre and snoop were fake as fuck! Still are till this day. The only two ryders were Pac and Suge the rest of the camp turn bitch made after those two fell off. Fake ass fools like daz and kurupt switching side every other year.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
RUTHLESS WAS DEFINITELY HARD AS FUCK...ANYBODY STILL GOT THAT RADIO CLIP WHERE EAZY WAS ON THE PHONE? HAD D.O.C TRYNA AVOID A SITUATION AND WAS MAKING THE FOOLS FROM DPG LOOK LIKE CLOWNS?
THEN THE FOOLS FROM BONE JUMPED IN TELLING THEM THEY WAS READY TO GET DOWN...AND SOME DUDES FROM GRAPE STREET WATTS TELLING THEM TO MEET AT THE PIER.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I never cared much for No Limit's music but they did have some real street cats on the label back in the day. Same with the OG Cash Money (pre Hot Boyz,etc) line up. Most of their old roster is dead or doing jail time.

Which is what I thought this thread was supposed to be about, not what music you like from a label. Most artists that make good music = fake as fuck.