HArdest Record labels ever.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 22, 2005
What is the hardest, most gangsta record label ever? and why?

I dont know why but ima have to say Death Row.
They might not be droppin shit now but back in the day, they were the shit. 2pac, dre, snoop, run by Suge, and them fools were realley krazy back then. They kept it gangsta and sold Millions of records and got all types of music videos and Movie soundtracks. Fools started the east coast west coast thing and i mean that record label did the damn thing that has yet to be matched!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i used to think loud was the dopest record company and if i was signedto one, it would have been them.

at a point, they had shit on lock.

most gangster, man theres hella small record labels more gangster i bet no limit at its early stage is more gangster than death row

new orleans off top is grimier than los angeles IMO

and not to call out black market cuz they one of my favorite labels but who in black market/madesicc was or is gangsta besides COS?

am i missing someone? C-lim maybe?
i guess mr. doc was on some crip shit but aint he snitch on someone or some shit?

Nov 22, 2005
Ay anyone herd of Ghetto Line records, they made classics like northern ghetto boyz, Speedy loc:cali thuggin and The world is a ghetto. Anyone herd of em? Is that black N Brown? Is that Goldtoes label? Cause i know goldtoes is always changing company namses(Thizz latin, black n brown, Goldtoes records)
I just want to know if Ghetto Line is Goldtoes's black n brown like
Mac Dres Romp Records became Thizz entertainment

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i remember this dude on soulseek wouldnt let me download anything from him unless i had darkroom familia albums, i was like fuck you and your photography ese gang, im out faggot

i really wanted that particular album so i was pissed

i dont think ive ever been that mad at the computer and i might had given the computer a swift left to the monitor in response