HALLOWICKED '08 INFO/PIX/TRACK!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2008
Whats up y'all? This years Hallowicked was the fuckin' shit!! I got A LOT of pics for y'all! They were taken on my iPhone, and I was in the balcony, but I still wanted to up 'em for y'all! But first, heres the new Hallowicked track! Its called Im Your Killer, and I think its one of the best Hallowicked tracks in years!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RQIPUO51

Producted By: Eric Davie & ICP
All Music Arranged, Played, And Programmed By Eric Davie
Mixed By: Eric Davie, ICP, and Akuma
Mastered By: Akuma

Enjoy!

Now for the Pix!

Outside

Mars Performance

Lobby/Upchuck The Clown

AMB

Blaze/ABK

Me N My Girl Met Mars

ICP!

Everyone On Stage

Merch
I got a Dark Lotus Hoodie and my girl got the Hallowicked '08 t shirt. There was other ones, but I thought this was the best looking one.

There you have it. I know they arent the BEST pix, but I thought Id put em up anyways for anyone who couldnt make it. I ended up getting 6 of the Hallowicked singles n kept 5 sealed :classic: . Just check it all out I upped all this for y'all!

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Dope photos Ksmoke. That's the shit. I had a great time last night walking through the crowd talking to fans and drinking my ass off. Alicia flew out, Jakub came out and I got to meet him for the first time. He's cool as fuck. I haven't got a chance to watch thw show footage yet but I think this was one of my best shows yet, and it was a part of horrorcore history. Being. on stage with ICP, ABK, Blaze, Awesome Dre, Axe Murder Boyz, Cousin Cleetis, and DJ Clay spraying Faygo was a lot of fun. There was all kinds of hot little bitches in attendance (Ksmokes girl is cute - good job!) I did another interview for WFuckOff Radio live from Hallowicked. I'm at the airport right now still sticky from diet root beer. Look for more of me and Psychopathic Hatchet House this year!

Jakub

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2007
So yeah. It was cool. We drove from Chicago to be there. It was one hell of a journey. We got to Detroit just in time to meet up with Mars before his performance. I was tired and half dead probably, but I got the tapes and followed Mars on stage to catch some footage. It was a big crowd with a shit load of Mars fans. People knew all the words to his songs, they were lovin it, for sure. After the show we all chilled a minute in the dressing room. Then we went downstairs for Mars to do his radio interview, which I also snagged some footage of. There was a bar at the venue where a lot of people were spending time. I didn't know anyone there and I had to split with my friends, so it kinda sucked. Later I just walked around the venue till ICP was about to come on. At that point I had already lost Mars and the venue was packed, so I had a hard time trying to figure out where to catch footage from of Mars on stage with ICP and everyone. I walked up some stairs and some chick asked me for a ticket. I showed her this pass that Mars gave me and said that I was there with the tour, so she let me pass. I ended up in some weird balcony. It looked real cool though. Scott Hall was there and a lot of older gentleman who I wasn't sure of. There were few people there and I had a perfect view of the ICP show. That's when I decided to get mega drunk at the bar up there. ICP was awesome. At the end I snuck the camera out again and caught the parts with Mars. After the concert, everyone went to the after party, which was just down the block. I bought more beer and chilled with the crowd. At the start of the show I smoked a while with some people there. I don't remember much after that... Project Born performed and they were the fuckin shit. Zug Izland had a set too which was real cool. The artists walked around the crowd and met with everyone. One of my friends was passed out on the floor, so Shaggy shocked him with a quick pinch on the balls. AMB were cool, Blaze and ABK too. At the end of the after party I got with Mars for another minute before we left. We drove around Detroit for about 3 hours because I was the navigator and I was fuckin completely gone by then. So we just ended up staying at the Hilton right there by the Fillmore for a few hours. That's pretty much it for me. It was straight. Mars had a great show and was real cool. I hope that all you guys get the chance to experience it next time.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
So yeah. It was cool. We drove from Chicago to be there. It was one hell of a journey. We got to Detroit just in time to meet up with Mars before his performance. I was tired and half dead probably, but I got the tapes and followed Mars on stage to catch some footage. It was a big crowd with a shit load of Mars fans. People knew all the words to his songs, they were lovin it, for sure. After the show we all chilled a minute in the dressing room. Then we went downstairs for Mars to do his radio interview, which I also snagged some footage of. There was a bar at the venue where a lot of people were spending time. I didn't know anyone there and I had to split with my friends, so it kinda sucked. Later I just walked around the venue till ICP was about to come on. At that point I had already lost Mars and the venue was packed, so I had a hard time trying to figure out where to catch footage from of Mars on stage with ICP and everyone. I walked up some stairs and some chick asked me for a ticket. I showed her this pass that Mars gave me and said that I was there with the tour, so she let me pass. I ended up in some weird balcony. It looked real cool though. Scott Hall was there and a lot of older gentleman who I wasn't sure of. There were few people there and I had a perfect view of the ICP show. That's when I decided to get mega drunk at the bar up there. ICP was awesome. At the end I snuck the camera out again and caught the parts with Mars. After the concert, everyone went to the after party, which was just down the block. I bought more beer and chilled with the crowd. At the start of the show I smoked a while with some people there. I don't remember much after that... Project Born performed and they were the fuckin shit. Zug Izland had a set too which was real cool. The artists walked around the crowd and met with everyone. One of my friends was passed out on the floor, so Shaggy shocked him with a quick pinch on the balls. AMB were cool, Blaze and ABK too. At the end of the after party I got with Mars for another minute before we left. We drove around Detroit for about 3 hours because I was the navigator and I was fuckin completely gone by then. So we just ended up staying at the Hilton right there by the Fillmore for a few hours. That's pretty much it for me. It was straight. Mars had a great show and was real cool. I hope that all you guys get the chance to experience it next time.
depends on where they go, and if can afford it. I wanna see a Mars concert one day

Mar 22, 2007
Jakub I was one of the older gentleman there!! JK! I wish... sounds like an awesome concert. How long it take to drive from Chi-town to Detroit?? Glad you got to finally meet Mars and party, you guys smoke some good ganja?? You gonna post some pics/videos? The glowing pumpkins was that ICPs show? was over mars when you messaged me he just got back but was burnt out from jet trip and plane delays.

Jakub

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2007
It took a little over 5 hours to get there. Once I got there Mars got me through. He was real cool. At the after party I was mingling with some people that were passing some Sour Diesel around. I'm not sure about Mars though. I think he was pretty wasted too, cuz at the end of the night I remember him saying something about drugs and then he dissapeared. Hahaha. I didn't take any photos or anything, and I normally don't let people take pictures of me cuz I'm a weirdo, but I was walking around with Mars' video camera all night cuz I was getting footage for something later. Alicia was taking lots of pictures. She was cool too. We were both on stage getting Mars' performance and shit. There were pumpkins and shit on stage all night, but the huge ones were ICP's.

Aug 15, 2005
www.myspace.com
Jakub is one of the quietest people I've ever met. Seriously.

Anyway, Mars' set was AWESOME at Hallowicked. I was so proud of him. I took hella pics, they probably didn't turn out that great cause of the lighting but when I send them to Mars he'll put them up.

My favorite serial killer and adopted son. <3

Mar 22, 2007
It took a little over 5 hours to get there. Once I got there Mars got me through. He was real cool. At the after party I was mingling with some people that were passing some Sour Diesel around. I'm not sure about Mars though. I think he was pretty wasted too, cuz at the end of the night I remember him saying something about drugs and then he dissapeared. Hahaha. I didn't take any photos or anything, and I normally don't let people take pictures of me cuz I'm a weirdo, but I was walking around with Mars' video camera all night cuz I was getting footage for something later. Alicia was taking lots of pictures. She was cool too. We were both on stage getting Mars' performance and shit. There were pumpkins and shit on stage all night, but the huge ones were ICP's.
Sounds righteous! Must have been difficult to keep video camera still and bump Mars music! You meet any of the other performers at after party?
isn't Alicia the coolest, like a gangsta Sophia Loren :)

Aug 15, 2005
www.myspace.com
Sounds righteous! Must have been difficult to keep video camera still and bump Mars music! You meet any of the other performers at after party?
isn't Alicia the coolest, like a gangsta Sophia Loren :)
He ended up video taping my butt for a second. He says it was an accident but I dunnooooo =P

And you are too kind. Sophia Loren is amazing. <3