HALLOWICKED '08 INFO/PIX/TRACK!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jakub

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2007
Hahaha. I didn't even know I video taped Alicia's butt, but that's awesome. She was cool though, for sure. She made sure that Mars didn't get himself into trouble because that's her son. It wasn't really hard to record Mars' set, but I was worried about the end of ICP's show because all the security guards were standing behind me. They were taking cameras away and shit. I got it though. They tried taking it from me when I was getting into the after party, but I talked myself through. I did meet AMB before the party and J Reno was there too, Corp, and Scott Hall a couple times. Otis and Blaze said what's up to me at the after party. That's pretty much it. I really wanted to go talk to Violent J, but I was really wasted and one of my buddies was passed out on the floor like a fuckin idiot. I really just went to meet up with Mars though, but we didn't like spend too much time talking or anything cuz he was working, but we talk like everyday anyway. So overall it was cool meeting everyone.

Mar 22, 2007
Hahaha. I didn't even know I video taped Alicia's butt, but that's awesome. She was cool though, for sure. She made sure that Mars didn't get himself into trouble because that's her son. It wasn't really hard to record Mars' set, but I was worried about the end of ICP's show because all the security guards were standing behind me. They were taking cameras away and shit. I got it though. They tried taking it from me when I was getting into the after party, but I talked myself through. I did meet AMB before the party and J Reno was there too, Corp, and Scott Hall a couple times. Otis and Blaze said what's up to me at the after party. That's pretty much it. I really wanted to go talk to Violent J, but I was really wasted and one of my buddies was passed out on the floor like a fuckin idiot. I really just went to meet up with Mars though, but we didn't like spend too much time talking or anything cuz he was working, but we talk like everyday anyway. So overall it was cool meeting everyone.
You should have pretended to kick your buddy and violent J would say cool man who are you?? They were taking peoples cameras away...damn what are they Muslims you cant take their picture?? stupid! If you had not filmed Alicias butt then we would have taken your heterosexual card away ;)