hahahahha!!! yall niggas sum faggets 4real!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2006
miguel_510 said:
let her suck my dick yes, fuck her not so sure
JackArtist510 said:
if i was drunk and had a safeway bag to spare..
ANT tha BAYbarian said:
i might do her from behind.

but i dont know what tha fuck is wrong with her tits, or her face.
Zestways said:
she got them orangutan tits...id let her boss me up tho
yoinkIZback31 said:
lol she aint bad...
Nonstop said:
it seem like a trick question, but if its 100 id bang her back out
nob0die said:
man i dont know what yall lookin at.. but id smash the hell out that beezy.... str8 from behind... wit no rubber... and brag about it over cereal the next mornin with my uncle....
^lmao!!!!
what it thizz said:
id let her suck my dick if i could cum her eye and spit on her. haha just playin, she nasty tho
jayda650 said:
comon now she ain't that bad, i think alot of yall are frontin. if that bitch was sprawled out beggin for it i know 90% of yall who say theyd pass would be knee deep in that shit knockin it out
MOREBASS said:
^ Exactly. I swear, some cats act like they're fuckin Jessica Alba when they get home...LMAO
jayda650 said:
I'm not saying the bitch is a dime piece but i'd fuck i'm not gonna lie
ITS FREAKS said:
even tho she got torpedo titties with acorn nipples, i'd still fuck.
YOUNG BREW said:
was wrong with torpedo tits..least they aint saggin to her bell button

id beat from wat i see
Mr Arson said:
id also fuck.
jayda650 said:
yeah if i didn't know she was a craigslist hooker who does full greek service it would be all good. You gotta be careful with almost any chicken you stick your dick in anyways, that slut might look hella professional and clean when she has some clothes on.
C.M.P CEO said:
this is the siccness so i wouldnt say if i would hit or not cuz he might come out later n say,syke, thats really a "nigga!
DFresh77 said:
that hoe packing a butt tho..i'd beat'em for just one hight..
jayda650 said:
I definatly wouldn't take that bitch to the crab shack or nothing but i'd give her the business
GTS said:
I'd hit it from behind
^lol!!!!!!
yoinkIZback31 said:
even tho i voted i wouldnt......id tag that like "beem beem beem beem beem" ha. fast...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Fuck You lol i shoulda known better trusting one of your polls, Hope you had fun on craigs list scouring it for some tranny trim.

Dec 9, 2006
now the niggas that said theyll fuck bout to try and be like "u gay for looking for trannys" hahahhahaha
this shit is killing me hjahhahahahaha