hahahahha!!! yall niggas sum faggets 4real!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
not necessarily...and the sad part it, that you really think it's THAT funny. it's mildly amusing at best...the kicker was that you typed in something THAT SPECIFIC just to "mess with people" or whatever you did it for...shits and giggles, whatever...

i'm not saying it wasn't funny, i just think that you think you're much funnier than you really are...nothing personal.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Wow.:rolleyes:

I shoulda known id get a comment like this. Why do I even bother?

I guess if everyone likes to get punked by little kids, so be it. Im just trynna help yall save some face.
ok, its one thing to question whether or not said nude person was indeed a tranny. I get it, you'd fuck (thinking it was a woman), but now that you hear its a tranny you're not believing them because in your mind you'd still fuck this (what you believe is a) woman. BUT to constantly keep posting about the proof and how you need igodummy to post some kind of evidence, the only real proof would be a picture of a penis. so indeed, you are pressing to see a penis. I don't get the "save some face" thing tho.....I have no clue what that means, really.

lmao @ the fact that THESE ARE ALL DIFFERENT PICTURES THAN THE ONE HE POSTED. but then again, I don't know why I clicked on that anyways :eyecross:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this might be pothead logic...but, whats good with bieng an oakland resident (high african american population) and going to atlanta (high african american population)'s craigslist transexual section?

i mean, were you specifically looking for a big booty southern black transexual that oakland or san francisco craigslist didnt have?

is this a common search, on some cocaine is a hell of a drug shit?

i mean you DID post the coke baggies on the laptop....

May 9, 2002
THIZZ.I.IZ. said:
let me guess i dont evn know but you voted youd fuck that man^^? lol
Go look at the poll results and you tell me.

And whats with you? You got some kinda "internet beef" with me? Seems like you always got some sideways shit typin' goin on in my direction. Speak or forever hold your peaace, son.

May 9, 2002
Defy said:
ok, its one thing to question whether or not said nude person was indeed a tranny. I get it, you'd fuck (thinking it was a woman), but now that you hear its a tranny you're not believing them because in your mind you'd still fuck this (what you believe is a) woman. BUT to constantly keep posting about the proof and how you need igodummy to post some kind of evidence, the only real proof would be a picture of a penis. so indeed, you are pressing to see a penis. I don't get the "save some face" thing tho.....I have no clue what that means, really.
And here you go.

I just dont little cocky shitheads you think there are cool. I like to squash them like the little shit stains they are. Its fun.

On top of that, igodummy is just...annoying, plain & simple. He is one of the biggest attention whores ive ever come across, he is like a woman. "Look at me, look at me! I say shocking things so people will like me!"

One word: retarded. And not in a good way.:confused:

lmao @ the fact that THESE ARE ALL DIFFERENT PICTURES THAN THE ONE HE POSTED. but then again, I don't know why I clicked on that anyways :eyecross:
Yet, youre calling ME out. Calling the kettle black are we?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
And here you go.

I just dont little cocky shitheads you think there are cool. I like to squash them like the little shit stains they are. Its fun.
english please
On top of that, igodummy is just...annoying, plain & simple. He is one of the biggest attention whores ive ever come across, he is like a woman. "Look at me, look at me! I say shocking things so people will like me!"

One word: retarded. And not in a good way.:confused:
yeah, he can be an attention whore.....kinda on the same lines as boeg and lee....I still think at least half the shit he says is funny, the other half is for shock value.....kinda like morning radio hosts.
Yet, youre calling ME out. Calling the kettle black are we?
well I wasn't the one pressing for the proof, damn near screaming show me the dick. I just clicked the link to see if there was anything funny, and there was....the fact that these weren't the pics that he posted kinda makes you wonder, "did he contact her for the perfect pics? what kind of arrangement was done for said pictures?"

point blank, both threads were funny. everyone knew something was up when he posted the poll thread.....thats why I waited to vote....I thought it was a chick, I'll admit, but I thought it was an underage girl.
Defy said:
she looks underage....I'm not voting til I see some ID
I mean, the thing is its an internet prank......not just a prank, but an internet prank, so the shit really holds no wait....you were hella pressing the matter like if you don't get proof you'd go insane.....and that, my friend, was funny, so i commented on it.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^exactly....I always click on dummys threads....they be crackin! but then again, I also always click on boeg's threads, cuz the boeg bashing is always hillarious.