Guns are stupid

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
Lame ass joto obviously has never lived in the US, in america we have people who smoke crack and meth,and those people will steal and rob in order to supply their habit, hence the necessity for guns for the citizens to protect themselves...

Mac jesus livin in a fantasy world where all people are smiley and friendly... GTFOH you lame ass square, its not our fault in america that you live in the lamest, squarest place in the world

Nov 11, 2006
I aint being funny. Im concerned for cheetos life. we used to play baseball together and hes my homie and shit. .
Quit riding another vato's nuts...and quit riding your only claim to fame, playing baseball for WSU...

WSU sucks and has always sucked at baseball, they recruited me too, but I chose UNLV where we won regionals

Nov 11, 2006
My job requires me to be on-call 24/7 and I got called in even though the HVAC dudes pretty much got the whole building shut down...

That explains me being online at 2:00Am on a monday morning, whats your excuse Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus u fucking loser?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
My job requires me to be on-call 24/7 and I got called in even though the HVAC dudes pretty much got the whole building shut down...

That explains me being online at 2:00Am on a monday morning, whats your excuse Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus u fucking loser?
I don't have a fucking bedtime, that's why I'm still onlin.e

Nov 11, 2006
I aint being funny. Im concerned for cheetos life. we used to play baseball together and hes my homie and shit. but you are faggot who is trying to stalk him and talking about how he has nice tiddies. thats disturbing. someone needs to shoot you.
Hella gay why you so concerned about another man? Every time you're fat fucking friend posts you prop him no matter what he posts...You gonna tell me that aint gay?? Fucking Wa st queers, thats why I didnt accept WSU's scholarship offer

Nov 11, 2006
Im sorry that being a punk ass security guard doesnt require you to be there, but being the lead engineer of the largest hospital in tucson requires me to be available 24/7...

Maybe if you woulda went to college and got some real schooling you wouldnt be a bitch made 99 cent only security guard

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Im sorry that being a punk ass security guard doesnt require you to be there, but being the lead engineer of the largest hospital in tucson requires me to be available 24/7...

Maybe if you woulda went to college and got some real schooling you wouldnt be a bitch made 99 cent only security guard
Lol @ going to school to learn how to unclog toilets and replace air filters. Keep working hard there buddy. Tell me more about how amazing your life is and how your dreams have come true