Gun Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
I think they have a gun show at the cow palace may 2-3....... From what I hear
Try big 5 for a shotty; got some good ones from time to time

Mar 11, 2004
grew up around guns...grandpa taught me an my bro to use a gun about 8 or 9...one thing u always remember.. if u do use it in self defense..even if its a legal kill..dont say u shot to kill...u only shoot to stop them..if they die in the process fuk it...but wen 50 azkz it was to stop not kill

Nov 1, 2004
I went shooting with my pops this week. Shot a few different 45s and 9 mils.
The guy who said S&W are good guns, I disagree based on the S&W 9mm i shot. The bullet would NOT go where I wanted it to. Just to prove its the gun not the shooters, i used a glock 19 and hit my mark. My lil bro did the same thing and came to conclusion that thee S&M 9mm was GARBAGE.

I shot a Kimber 45, Colt 45 and a Glock 36. All 3 shot very well. I want the Kimber but I don't want to spend $1000 on a gun. I'm going to say the glock is the way to go.
Probably going to get a 45 glock, not sure what one yet.

Nov 6, 2005
Alot of guns sights can be adjusted to your liking. More so a shotgun or rifle, but some hand guns have adjustable sights. So dont base your decisions on that alone.

Nov 1, 2004
I will have to go to a gun dealer who lets you shoot the guns prior. the gun looked bad ass, but it was random with where it went. I just think its a shitty gun.

the damn Kimber put my standards high as fuck. That gun is a beast..
Crushing the center of the target with those 45s

Nov 1, 2004
that S&W was prolly just off-sighted

but yeah KIMBER pieces are hella nice. pricey as fucc though
I don't know, it never went to the same spot.
I aimed center every time and it went all over the place. Maybe just a bad model.
I'll try another S&W before I decide if I hate them or not. hah.

Aug 5, 2002
I got two baby's at the crib and about to pick up my 3rd, I'm thinking of copping an AK for the house. Either that or a Ithaca 12 gauge with a rubber pistol grip, something with
some serious stopping power.

Glock 27

Mac-10

Apr 8, 2005
anyone looking for a shotgun.... the best out there imo is benelli

i got the one without the pistol grip... but it seems people on here like pistol grips

chambers a 2 1/2, 3 inch or 3 1/2 so anything that says 12 gauge on it. with the extender shown in the pic it holds 6 in the tube one in the chamber unless you got 3 1/2 inch shells then its one less, has 52% less kick than any other gun in its class

Aug 5, 2002
anyone looking for a shotgun.... the best out there imo is benelli

i got the one without the pistol grip... but it seems people on here like pistol grips

chambers a 2 1/2, 3 inch or 3 1/2 so anything that says 12 gauge on it. with the extender shown in the pic it holds 6 in the tube one in the chamber unless you got 3 1/2 inch shells then its one less, has 52% less kick than any other gun in its class
I was checking one out at the gun shop a while ago. I almost snatched one up too.

Apr 8, 2005
I was checking one out at the gun shop a while ago. I almost snatched one up too.
you cant go wrong with this for 400$. i payed 40$ for the tube extender, and threw a flashlight on it. everyone begs to take my gun when they have to walk out in the woods at night while were camping

Sep 5, 2008

Thats a home defense shotgun.

except for the fact its not legal in cali and will get you into some pretty big trouble when you use it for home defense.

but as far as dream shotguns, i gotta give it back up to saiga 12, when i setup residency outside of cali im picking one up.