Guilty pleasures???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
hahahahahahaha

Maybe Deftones? A friend of mine says they're unbearably gay.
slap ur self for having such weak friends..lol

Deftones is one of my all time favorite bands...their version of "no ordinary love" by sade is mad knockin boots music for being a rock version- peeled mad skins to that jumpoff.

Mar 18, 2003
Like everyone is saying, they're not bands that I am ashamed of listening too, rather bands that very few on this board can relate too. One of my favorite bands is actually Staind. Been a fan for many years; ever since I heard Break The Cycle which is one of my favorite cd's ever. I also listen to some Linkin Park and Nickelback (especially the song Far Away). There is more but nothing else is coming to mind right now.

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Deftones is one of my all time favorite bands...their version of "no ordinary love" by sade is mad knockin boots music for being a rock version- peeled mad skins to that jumpoff.

Yep! It's a damn good cover!

I can't really say I have any that I'm ashamed to listen to. I always tell people that I listen to all different types of music. I don't care what it is, if I like it, I like it.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I also listen to some Linkin Park and Nickelback (especially the song Far Away).
shoot yourself.

I liked linkin park when they first came out, then I got tired of that shit. there were a couple songs I liked on the second album, but after listening to them again I realized how crappy the lead screamer yells (because he does not sing) and how awful the "rapper" raps. the DJ was coo tho.

Nickelback has to be the worst musicians known to man. I still slap myself to this day for being within 10 feet of the lead singer when he came into where I worked and I let him leave without killing or maiming him. Creed is the only other band that gives them competition in the "please let me die before I subject myself to listening to one more second of this complete bullshit" category.

my guilty pleasure would probably be the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack. I have others, but that's probably the one that would get the most "wtf" looks

Mar 18, 2003
I liked linkin park when they first came out, then I got tired of that shit. there were a couple songs I liked on the second album, but after listening to them again I realized how crappy the lead screamer yells (because he does not sing) and how awful the "rapper" raps. the DJ was coo tho.
The first album is what I am refering to, and a song or two here and there. The singer actually has a good voice, though it is often misused.

Nickelback has to be the worst musicians known to man. I still slap myself to this day for being within 10 feet of the lead singer when he came into where I worked and I let him leave without killing or maiming him. Creed is the only other band that gives them competition in the "please let me die before I subject myself to listening to one more second of this complete bullshit" category.
These worst musicians known to man managed to sell over 50 million albums. Go figure.

my guilty pleasure would probably be the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack.
I'll be sure to load 2 bullets in the gun I use!

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Yeah, I have to disagree on the whole "Nickelback has to be the worst musicians known to man." NOT! Nickelback is as mainstream as it gets, they prolly get more radio play than any other fuckin' band I know. Plus, they have a huge fan base so how can they be the worst musicians known to man? I like a few Nickelback tracks... they're are not that bad as you say. LOL, to each their own but I'd say PRINCE is a far more worst musician than Nickelback are. I hated Princes' image, his voice, his music... EVERYTHING about him. There are a lot more musicians out there that suck more than Nickelback, no diggity.

Apr 25, 2002
I was only serious about 1 of those. The other 3 were a joke because I have never, to my knowledge, heard their music. Any guesses?

scarlet johansen has an album of Tom Waits covers

Apr 25, 2002
I think the idea of doing a Tom Waits cover album is a good one. I feel a lot of people are put off by his style and voice and thus miss out on his song writing. I think the popularity that "Way down in the hole" gained from the wire is a good example of how his stuff can be opened up to a larger audience.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
'blood red summer' by coheed & cambria is newly one of my favorite songs

i love some songs by 90's r&b acts such as aaliyah, r. kelly, ginuwine, mariah carey, and keith sweat