Guilty pleasures???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I listen to Classical shit sometimes it clears the mind and lets you focus. Also listen to Melodic Viking Death metal like Amon Amarth. Not ashamed of it but I do get some weird looks because of the guitar melody going and growling chants. People out here think that shit is "crazy" but if you can understand the lyrics you will see that It's power fueling and great for workouts too.

Also listen too 80's classics that you see in movies like Karate Kid, Rocky, Bloodsport, and other Van Dam movies shit like that. Not familiar with names just like to hear them when I hear them.

Nov 7, 2006
not ashamed but people look at me weird when they see i have Justin Timberlake's Futuresex/Lovesounds and Rihanna's Rated R and Good Girl Gone Bad albums. but hey i like em.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^I didn't peep timberlake's last album, but the one that timberland & the neptunes produced was slap.......rihanna can kiss my ass tho

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Not ashamed at all but I guess what I would get the most wtf looks from would be St. Vincent. Her album Actor is pretty good.