Guilty pleasures???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
what are some bands/artists you are ashamed that you like? either to your friends or the elitist rock fans of this forum?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
None that come to mind seeing I don't really care about what others think of music that I like.

People tried to diss me on here when I said Santogold was dope almost 2 years ago but I was never ashamed to listen to her music. Hell, I own Nelly Furtado's first two albums and still think they are both great folk pop albums. Then she went all slutty (good thing so we can see that bootie all the time) and now puts out garbage. Those first two albums still get a lot of play from me though.

What albums do you have hidden under your bed Jake?

Sep 17, 2006
Love My Chemical Romance and Paramore as well, nothing wrong with listening to that. My 2 guilty pleasures are "2 Princes" by Spin Doctors and "Here I go Again" by White Snake. I like to drive through black neighborhoods blasting these 2 songs lol.

Nov 10, 2006
I am not ashamed of any musicians work I may find talent in. I'll reword the question a tad so as to participate in the thread.

What band has members of the siccness disliked who I like: Off the top of my head, INXS

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I used to have a problem with being embarassed about some of the music I like but it was Nuttkase who kind of set me straight.

Now I could really care less what people may think. Yeah I like Elton John, or John Denver big deal so what wanna fight about it? Hell if Christina Aguilera were to come out with something that I liked I'd bump it and not give a fuck.

May 15, 2002
Some girl in the lab this morning was listening to some instrumental, slowed-down electronic stuff and I thought it was pretty sweet. She called it "techa" or something like that.