Guess WHO'S BACK!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
va-jayjay is my homie i dont know her but i have to now because she's been to county and theres a chance i can holla at her n that way because shes been to county she might dike it out here n there making is possible for a 3-way

TITS OR GTFO !!!!!!!!!

IM NOT SERIOUS...........................................................................................................................................IM DEAD SERIOUS

Apr 23, 2007
sorry i wish i had some crazy masturbation story... but i dont... or i wish i sould say the co's were doing some crazy shit.. but no.. all the co's were mainly female and the guy co's we do see were old and fat..

but some crazy other shit happened.. this one chick tried to hang herself from the top tier with some sheets... BUT the sheet broke when she jumped and she landed on the dayroom table and broke her foot...

Apr 23, 2007
^did anyone point at her and do the nelson laugh?
im not going to lie... we did laugh.. we were all hitting our buttons to call the co's.. we didnt even know what happened.. we heard a loud noise and looked out and saw her on the floor holding her foot with a sheet on her neck.. i thought maybe she thought she was superman and tried to fly or something.. it wasnt until i saw them cutting the sheet off her neck that i realized she tried to kill herself.. i mean she weighed like 250..

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
she loved to break the law and wanted to break the law of gravity

too bad there's no law for stupidity........well, that wouldn't matter, she'd break that too

Apr 23, 2007
LOL... all she kept sayin when she was on the floor was " ouch.. im not suppose to be here... ouch.... maybe i shouldnt have done that"...

all the other girls were yelling out of the cells sayin "bitch you should have just used ur razor"